confessions

I arrived home when I went to my Sarah wasn't there. Oh well. I took a shower cause I had dried blood on me

I got dressed and brushed my hair

And went back downstairs and ate cereal

And went back downstairs and ate cereal. When I left the house I saw Stiles waiting for me. I'm going to tell him. "Hi" I said while getting inside the jeep. "Hey uhhh you look great." Awe. I blushed a little. "Thanks" he nodded his head. "Can I tell you something." He asked me.

"Yes." I said a little nervous. "Look I know we just met but.....I like you, I like you a lot." He confessed to me and he wasn't lying. I had a huge smile on my face. "I like you too." He had the hugest smile on his face it literally made my heart warm.

"So what are we." I asked him "I wouldn't mind you being my girlfriend." "I wouldn't mind you asking me to be your girlfriend." "oh yeah.. Faith Rebelis McCall will you be my girlfriend" "I'd love too "I said and I kissed his soft lips and he kissed back then we pulled back and we drove to school

We arrived at school and walked down the hallway holding hands "OMG" Sarah said while looking at us "When did this happen." She asked pointing at us. "On our way here...ohh and I have to tell you something." "What is it" "I'm a vampire and a werewolf" "I'm also a Hybrid" I was surprised. "When were you bitten?" I asked in shock. "When I was fifteen. I thought it would be safe if anyone didn't know so I hid my sent." She explained and I nodded my head in response.

The bell rang. Sarah and I went to History and I don't know about Stiles. I still can't believe the fact that I'm dating Stiles.

It was really boring so I fell asleep and the bell rang. Sarah and I went to our second class.

School ended and I went to hangout with Stiles.

2 weeks later. Sorry I'm lazy

I was sitting on the couch and Scott came down stairs. "Hey " I quickly turned around "Ohh uhh hey." I said trying to act cool. "What is up with you"he asked me. "Uhh no-nothing. Why?" "It's nothing, you've just been acting weird "I scoffed feeling offended by the comment. "What's that suppose to mean" I say while crossing my arms. "It's just seems like you're hiding something from us." Oh shit I'm dead

One week ago

We were laying on my bed sweating and naked. We did it. "I can't believe I just took your virginity. " I blushed. He turned to me. "If it makes you any better you also took mine." I smiled and kissed him then we pulled back.

Time skipped

I was in the bathroom holdin a pregnancy test and it was positive. Oh shit mom's gonna kill me

"Sarah can we talk?" I asked "Sure why not." She said "Ok please don't tell anyone about this." I asked and she nodded her head. "I'm pregnant." I said and judging by her facial expression she was shocked. "Is hazel eyes the dad" I nodded my head.

Back to today

"I know you're pregnant." Scott said. "Please don't tell anyone." He nodded his head. "Is Stiles the dad" I nodded my head in response. "You know you're going to have to tell him." "I know but what if he leaves me." I said obviously overthinking it.

"He won't leave you but he does he will lose the most awesome girl in the world " I smiled at him and then he left

Should I tell Stiles that he's going to be a dad. And in that moment someone knocked on the door so I went to open it and it turned out to be Stiles. "Hi." He said while closing the door behind him. "Uhh Stiles we have to talk." I told him. "Uhh ok....did I do something " he asked a little nervous

You did something wrong. "Stiles I'm pregnant." I told him and he was shocked by that. "Who's the dad" is he dumb. "Uhh you. You're the father." "I'm going to be a dad?..... I going to be a dad...I GOING TO BE A DAD woohoo. Oh shit my dad's gonna kill me."

Time skipped. It was late at night

I was cuddling with Stiles in my bed. We haven't told our parents about the pregnancy. "When are we gonna tell them." Stiles asked me. "I'm still not ready to tell my mom" he nodded his head and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to a cute sleeping Stiles next to me. He's head was laying on my chest. I smiled and brushed my fingers through his hair. He smiled and woke up. "Hi" he said smiling. "Hey sleeping beauty." he just smiled at me and sat up .

And in that moment mom walked in my room. "Hi kids. What you up to?" She asked and we both sat up."nothing much." I answered her and she nodded her head and left. "I have to go and get changed see you in school." I waved goodbye and went to take a shower.

While I was in the shower I saw Stiles came in the bathroom. "Stiles what the hell. " I yell a little startled. I noticed something different.

"You're not my Stiles" said backing up "you're right I'm Stiles Void Stiles." Cringe. "Ok Draco Malfoy what do you want and can you give me a towel" I asked he gave me the towel "I want power" he said in a raspy voice "The fuck you talking you talking about bitch." "You know exactly what I'm talking about."he said then jumped out of the window. Damn I wish I could do that. I shrugged my shoulders.

I brushed my hair down and I put on something comfortable

Time skipped
At derek's loft

"I thought you weren't in our pack so why did you call a pack meeting?" Kira asked "you're right Kira I'm not in your little pack I just need your help." They all looked at me confused. "What are you talking about." Baby blue asked me. "Someone came in my room in the morning." I said and they were all still confused "Who came in your room?" My brother asked me a bit worried. "He said his name was Void Stiles"

________________________________

Words 1082