black wolf

Liam, Kai and I arrived at School, Liam and I promised Mason that we'll work out at the school gym but we lost track of time cause Stiles forced us to go spy on Theo. Stiles was also angry about Theo and I being close, little did he know that I know about him kissing one of my best friends.

"Hey" Liam and I said.

"Sorry we're late..." Liam got cut off by Mason. "No you're not late. You missed it, I worked out for two hours alone." He said upset. "Look Mason we can explain. Actually we gonna explain a lot of things and some maybe confusing." I said.

"There is a wolf." He pointed out. "Yeah we're getting to that." Liam said. "No there's a wolf behind you." We turned around and saw a black wolf staring at us.

"That's a wolf." Liam said nodding. We ran inside the school and Kai was laughing at us.

Liam and I stopped and roared at it making it stop and  run away. Kai started crying because he was scared.

"Awe baby don't cry." I tried making him stop crying. It hurt me when he cried. He finally stopped.

"There's something I gotta tell you." Liam said to Mason. "You're a werewolf."

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Kai was in his room sleeping and I was crying in mine because the one guy I loved cheated on me. "I'm gonna kill him." Sarah said comforting me. "Don't bother." I said wiping my tears away. "I've never seen you cry over a guy, it hurts seeing you like this." She said and at that moment Stiles entered the room.

"Go away." Sarah said. "What and why is Rebel crying." He asked. "Oh I don't know, maybe it's because you were shoving your tongue down Malia's throat!" She yelled at him. "What." He asked confused. "Don't act all confused when you know what you did." She said.

"Liam said he saw you and Malia kissing when he was going to warn you about Scott being in danger." I said walking towards him.
"Why Stiles why would you do that to me. I loved you and I  thought you did too." More tears streamed down my face.

"I didn't kiss her she kissed me." He said throwing his hands in the air. "Then why didn't you push her off?" Sarah asked and Stiles kept quiet. "Exactly, so you liked the kiss?" She asked. "What? No." "Then why didn't you fucking pull back. Answer the god Damn question."

"Fine I don't know why I didn't fucking pull back it just fucking happened and I regret it, I regret kissing her back and I regret cheating on Rebel. I love reb and I never meant to hurt her." He ranted.

"Just leave." I said and he left.

  ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Wake up momma." I heard Sarah say. "Someone needs a diaper change." She held up a giggling Kai. "Ugh okay." I got out of bed.

I finished changing his diaper and went to the kitchen to make him his bottle.

"Hey I just wanted to let you know that the pack is coming over for movie night." Scott told me as he poured milk on his cereal.

"Now I'm gonna spend my time in my room." I said and fed Kai his bottle. "Why? Don't you wanna hang out with your boyfriend." He asked. "I'm not even sure of he's still my boyfriend anymore." I said sadly. "What! Why?" He asked. "He kissed Malia."
"What? Why? When. Where."
"I don't know. Liam told me he saw them kissing when he was going to tell them about you being in danger."
"I'm sorry. I'm going to confront him today."

Kai finished his bottle and I got him to burb.

Didn't feel like going to school so I stayed in bed and complained about hard life is and how I really hate Stiles to his son.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I heard loud talking so I guessed that the pack arrived.

Scott's POV

"Hey Stiles, can we talk for a second?" I asked. "Yeah sure."

We went to the kitchen. "Why did you kiss Malia?" I straight up asked him. "I didn't kiss her she kissed me and I don't know why I didn't pull back it just happened. I never meant to hurt Rebel I love her I really do." He said.

"Woah  okay than why don't you explain to her what really happened." I asked.  "I already did but she told to just leave." He said sad.

"Try to talk to her again while I go teach Malia some boundaries." He nodded his head and went upstairs.

I then called Malia in to confront her. "Why did you kiss Stiles?" I asked her. "Because I like him." She said. "But Stiles has a girlfriend who loves him."

"But I liked him first." She complained. "It doesn't matter who liked him first it's about who's dating him and Rebel is dating him plus they even have their own son." I told her. "I'm sorry." She apologized. "Don't apologize to me apologize to them." She nodded her head and went upstairs. I went to the living room to the pack.

Rebel's POV

Stiles was in my room trying to explain what happened and  Malia entered the room.

"Hey Reb I came to apologize for kissing Stiles. I didn't mean to hurt you it's just I thought because I liked him first I could kiss him but Scott told me it was wrong. I'm really sorry guys I didn't mean to ruin your relationship." She apologized. "I forgive you." I got up gave the baby to Stiles and hugged her.

"Well I don't forgive you, you ruined my relationship with Reb." Stiles said so and Kai slapped him causing Malia and I to laugh.

"Okay I forgive you." He said. "Thanks guys." She then went back downstairs.

"So do you forgive me now." Stiles asked with a goofy smile on his face and just rolled my eyes. "Please?" "Fine I forgive you." He smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

"I miss this." I said pulling back. "Me too."

________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. I lost my account and I finally found it.

Words 1034