four months

Warning: smut

I was at work and two girls that I work with, Stella and Emma were busy talking shit about about me. They knew I could hear them because they were really close to me and they would sometimes look back at me.

"I know right she's also kind of fat." Emma said replying to something Stella said. "I don't like you guys talking about me like I'm not here." I said getting of my chair and walking towards them. "Then leave." Stella said and I scoffed.

"Sadie was right." I said thinking about the time she told me that they were mean bitches. "About what exactly? That you're a hoe." Emma said and high fives her friend.

"No that you guys shit talking bitches." I said getting angry. "Oh shit." I heard Logan from the other side of the room. "My money is on Reb." Daniel said. "Mine is on the girls." Eric said.

"Let's just go." Stella pulled Emma to where the guys were.

They are so stupid, how am I even a hoe. I thought to myself.

I saw Brett walking over to the register with two books. "Hey Brett," I greet him and take the books from him. "I didn't know you read mafia romance books." I looked at the books and laughed a little as I scanned the books and put them in a bag

"They are not mine, they're for my girlfriend Sadie, and I was hoping to see her here instead of you." He said.
"Wow I'm wounded Brett." I said pretending to be hurt and he just laughed at me.

"That would be eighteen dollars." I said handing him the bag. "Here," He gave me a twenty. "Keep the change." He winked at me.

How are we even friends.

Later on Sadie arrived and I told her what happened. "Those bitches," She said in shock. "How are you even a hoe."

"I know right. I'm as loyal as a dog." I said. "Yeah you are." She said agreeing with me. "Speaking of which, when were you going to tell me you're dating Brett?" I asked drinking the coffee she bought. "Hey that's mine." She whined. "Wait you know Brett?" She asked. "Yeah I broke his nose last year because he was being a jerk to my friend but now we're friends." I explained to her and took another sip.

"Okay, Brett and I started dating last week." She said. "Wow and you didn't tell me." I gasped dramatically and smiled at her. "Do you know that he's seventeen right?" I asked her. "Yeah." She nodded her head. "And you're eighteen."
"Yeah Rebel I'm aware."
"Oh then okay I was just checking." I took a sip of her coffee.

"Ugh you're so annoying I love you." She said smiling and snatched the coffee from my hands. "Hey!" I threw my hands.

"I love you!" She yelled and went to the other side of the room.

I was in my room telling Sarah what happened today at work. "Those bitches" She said in shock. "That's exactly how Sadie reacted." I said a little shocked.

Mom entered the room carrying a sleeping Kai sucking his pacifier. "Hey girls, I came to bring back Kai home because I have to work a double shift at the hospital." She whispered and I took him from her hands. "Okay thanks for watching him." I thanked her and she left

"I'm going to sleep." Sarah said and went to her room.

I laid Kai next to me and I fell asleep.

I got woken up by Kai kicking my face. "Looks like someone woke up early." I said and he giggled. "Gosh you are so adorable," I kissed his cheeks and tickled him and he giggled more. "I could literally eat you up. Ugh I have to go to school and there's no one available to babysit you." I groaned laid down looking at the ceiling.

"Should I go to school?" I asked facing him and he just giggled. "Why are you so happy? You're never happy in the morning." I asked him.

We went to Crystals room. "Hey Crystal, you mind skipping school and babysit Kai?" I asked her. "Yeah I don't mind." She took him from my arms. "Thanks I'll pay you back after school." I said and closed the door behind me.

I got ready for school and left with Sarah.

We got to school and went to the pack as usual.

"Hey guys." We greet them. "Hey." They waved at us.
"So what are we going to do about the dread doctors?" Liam asked.

"I don't know yet." Scott answered honestly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Stiles to my locker. "Hey, what's u-" I cut him off by kissing him. He snaked his hands around my waist and I ran my hands through his hair.

"What was that for?" He asked against my lips. "I just really missed you." I pulled him into another heated kiss. "You do realize we're at school right?" He asked. "You do realize I don't care right?"
"We can finish this at my place after school."
"Fine." I kissed him again and pulled back.
"Why are you so horny today."
He asked. "I don't know I just am."

The school day ended and Stiles was driving us to his place.

I got an idea and placed my hand on his thigh and slowly moved it up but he stopped it. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked while staring at the road.

God he looks so hot driving.

"Nothing." I reply acting clueless. He let go off my hand and I moved it up to his bulge.

"Please stop." He asked. "Mhm fine." I moved my hand awaway from him.
"Thank you."

We arrived at his place and we went to his room. He closed the door behind him and I took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my red lace bra and underwear.

Stiles was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me with wide eyes. I made my over to him and sat on his lap. "God you look fucking hot." He breathed out. I smirked at him and took him into a heated kiss. My hands around his neck and his gripping on my hips as I grind my ass on his cock and I moaned his name. "Stiles." I moaned against his lips. I could feel him getting harder under me.

He lifted me up by my hips and laid me on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants and got on top of me. He kissed down my breast leaving hickeys that would quickly fade thanks to my werewolf abilities. "Stiles." I grabbed his hair. He unclipped my bra and took of my underwear rubbing circles on my clit. "Oh fuck Stiles." I moaned at his touch

"I need you inside of me." I moaned out craving the feeling of his cock inside of me that I have been longing for. The thought made me more wet.

He took of his boxers and put on a condom. He entered me slowly giving me time to adjust. He's thrusts started off slowly. "Faster." I moaned and fastened his pace. "Stiles!" I screamed in pleasure and pain but mostly pleasure.

"Oh God Faith you're so tight." He groaned. He massaged my breasts and I moaned at the feeling of pleasure hit me.
He hit my g-spot. "Fuck Stiles!" I screamed. "Scream my name baby so everyone can hear." He whispered in my ear. He thrusts harder into me. He put my legs over his shoulders to make it easier for him to go in deeper.

My moans grew louder as I got closer to my orgasm. "Stile," I moaned out. "Yes baby." He asked thrusting into me slowly and harder. "I'm close." I whimpered. "Cum for me baby." And I did so. "Stiles." I screamed and I came all over his dick. His thrust got sloppy and he pulled out. He came in the condom.

Laid down next to me. "That was awesome." He said. "It was definitely the best sex I had in months." I told him. We fell asleep spooning and I was the big spoon.

______________________________

Words 1384