It was self defense

I woke up with a naked sleeping Stiles next to me. I then saw that I was naked also and remembered what happened last night.

"Stiles. Wake up." I said and he mumbled something. "Stiles wake up we have to go meet up with the others." He still wouldn't budge.

I got on top of him kissed him and grinded myself on his cock. "Mhm what are you doing I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He moaned. "I don't care." I kissed him again and he kissed back. He gripped on my ass as grind on him.

"Great you're awake." I said pulling back. "Fine." He groaned.

We took a shower and got dressed. I wore Stiles' sweatpants and red flannel and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You're so cute wearing my clothes." He said smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I look homeless." I said looking at the clothes that were baggy on me and he chuckled. "Let's just go." I said.

~

Later on in the day we rushed to the sheriff's station because Tracy went there.

We saw the sheriff paralyzed on the floor. Scott helped him up.

Stiles and I saw Lydia bleeding out on the floor. Theo moved past us taking his belt off and tied it around Lydia to slow down the bleeding.

"Stiles," Scott called him. "Stiles c'mon." He called him again.

"Stiles go." Lydia whispered. "Go find Tracy." She said in pain. "Stiles let's go." Scott said and he left.

I knelt down next to her and held her hand.

~

We took Lydia to the hospital. "Stiles, Rebel." Mom called us.
"How bad is it?" Stiles asked holding onto my hand.

"Could've been worse," she said and we both sighed. "Theo, nice going with the tourniquet. You probably saved her life." She complimented him and he nodded his head.

"She's about to go into surgery so it might take awhile. Any other supernatural details I need to know or we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" She asked.

"It was a tail." Kira said.

"Yeah Tracy cut her with a tail if that makes a difference." Scott shrugged.

"Okay."

"But it wasn't just Tracy," Malia started. "There were others. The guys in masks."

The others looked around not knowing what to say. "I believe you Malia." I said. I really do. I mean after all the strange things that happened in Beacon Hills I won't be surprised if the were people in masks that killed Tracy.

~

I was in my room cuddling with Kai. "Ma mhm." He mumbled. Oh God, could it be. "What was that baby?" I asked him excitedly. "Ma ma." He said and I squealed. "Take that Stiles." I said and Kai looked at me confused.

I grabbed him and went to Sarah's room. "Kai said his first word." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"What!" She squealed. "Say it again baby." I told him. "Mamma." And Sarah and I squealed really loud.

"God could you guys be any louder." We looked behind us and saw Scott standing by the door. "For your information yes we can be louder." Sarah said and slammed the door in his face.

"I can't believe it. Take that Stiles." She said and I laughed.

"Wait mom told me that babies start talking when they're eight to twelve months and Kai is almost five months." I said confused on how he could say mama. "Maybe It's because he's a hybrid baby and maybe he is maturing faster than other babies." Sarah said. "Yeah maybe." I said.

"It could maybe be baby babble. I mean It's not likely for babies to properly say mama or dada at four months." Sarah said and I nodded my head.

I then see Kai yawning. "Oh I guess It's someone's bedtime." I said and he laid his head on my chest. "I want one." Sarah said looking at sleeping baby in awe. "You're too young Sar." I said chuckling. "Says the person that pushed out a person out of her at sixteen." She said crossing her arms. "Fuck off." I left and closed the door behind me. "I love you!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes and went to Kai's room.

I laid him down on his crib and kissed his temple. "Goodnight my baby and sweet dreams."

I was about to go to sleep until Stiles came in the room drenched in rain

"I killed him." Is all he said. "I killed Donovan, he attacked me at school. I smashed his head with a wrench and I ran into the school's library. I climbed on the shelf and I pulled a pin, a pole and it went through him killing him." He rambled. "Jesus Stiles." I walked over to him and held his hands.

"He was going to kill me and he wanted to kill my dad."
He said panicking. "Stiles calm down you did nothing wrong. It was self defense." I reassured him. "I still killed him."
"Yeah and he was going to kill you if you hadn't."
"I'm going to lose my best friend."
"You won't and if you do Kai and I will still be with you." I looked at him in the eyes and cupped his face. "I love you." He said. "And I love you too." I kissed him.

"Let's go to sleep." I said pulling back. He took off his clothes and put on the ones he left the other day he slept over.

We laid in bed. "I have to tell you something." I said smiling. "What is it?" He asked curious.
"Kai said his first word." I told him and he turned from sad to happy. "Really? What's did he say." He asked excited. "He said mama." I told him. "Awe I wish he said dada." He said pouting and I laughed at him. "I guess I'm his favorite." I said smiling. "You wish." He threw a pillow at me. "He will say I some day.