it's happening

It's been two months now and the baby was nine months old so that means I could be going into labor any day from now.

Stiles was at school and I was at home sad because Sarah left again but she did say she'll come when the baby arrives.

"Hi." Crystal greeted opening the door. "What do you want" I asked "I just wanted to know if Liam's single." She said. "Nahh he's taken"

"By who?" She asked sitting on my bed. "By me." I lied cause I told Liam about what she did to me and now he doesn't like her "Wait aren't you dating Stiles"
"I am"
"But you're also dating Liam"
"Yep" I said popping out the p

"I don't understand." She said confused "Point is Liam is not available at the moment" I told her. "Fine but can we at least hang out?" She asked. "Fine" I said obviously not wanting to go with her.

"Yayyy now come on let's go to the park." I sighed and got into a more comfortable outfit

I didn't put much effort to my outfit cause I was tired

We arrived at the park. Crystal and I got time to bond together, everything was going well but that all
Change when we saw Liam and Mason talking to a girl.

"Wait is that Liam?" Crystal didn't know who Mason was. "Yep I'm gonna call them over" I said "Liam, Mason over here!" I yelled

"Why is that pregnant teen calling you" I overheard the girl ask.

"Because I'm hs girlfriend"
I said cause I didn't like the girl even though I don't know her.

"Wait what?" Liam, Mason and the girl ask in union

"I'm kidding, anyways what's your name, I missed a lot while I was at home depressed cause my best friends left but she's coming back when the baby arrives" I said. "Anyways who are you?" I asked.

"Ohh uhh I'm Layla." She introduced herself "Liam is this your girlfriend" I teased him. "No and why are you assuming she's mine"

"Probably cause Mason doesn't date girls........ And my water just broke" I said as water started dripping down my legs.

"Ok ok everybody just come down, EVERYBODY COME DOWN!" Liam yelled freaking out "Liam call Stiles Scott, Lydia, Malia and Kira, and Mason call JJ and Sarah" I ordered

"I can't" Mason said "why not?" I asked clutching onto my stomach "you know why not" ughh I forgot that Mason has a crush on JJ "ughh ok, Liam call Sarah and JJ, and Mason call Stiles and the other's"

Time skipped we went to the hospital and my mom took care of me and Stiles and the others including Stiles's dad

Time skipped again(sorry I don't know how this works)
I heard a baby cry, I smiled "Congratulations" my mom said.

"Can I hold him?" I asked and she handed me my son. I smiled and kissed his forehead and he stopped crying. "Is Stiles awake yet" I asked.

You see, Stiles passed out because he was freaked out cause he has never seen a woman giving birth.

"Not yet" I smiled at Stiles sleeping on a chair that looked very uncomfortable. "I'm going to leave you three alone now" she went out.

"Stiles," I whispered trying my best not to wake up Kai "Stiles, wake up" I said a bit louder, he groaned "what happened and why is there a new born baby in your arms" wow, how hard did he hit his head.

"Stiles this is your son Malachai, remember" I reminded him "wait it's not a dream?" He asked walking up to me "what kind of dream lasts nine months?" I asked chuckling.

He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know" I laughed slightly "I still can't believe that I just gave birth to a mini cock blocker" I said "looks like Scott has some competition up with him" Stiles said.

We laughed and the pack and the pogues. "Wow Stiles, I never knew you had the ball's to get a girl pregnant" Isaac said.

"Why don't you just go fuck yourself..." I then realize that I cussed in front of Kai "...respectful."

They laughed "well, well, well my sister Rebeli-" before Scott could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say my full name!" I said half yelling.

"Shh, you're going to wake up the baby" Scott said "I hate you" I sighed.

"No you don't, you love me" he placing his hand on my shoulder. "Suree, let's go with that" I said looking at his hand that's placed on my shoulder.

We heard a knock on the door and Sheriff Stilinski came in and saw Kai sleeping and smiled.

"Hey kids, sorry I didn't mean to barge in like that, I just wanted to see my grandson"

"No it's ok, really the others were about to leave" I signaled the others to leave and they left.

Time skipped, its been two days now and the hospital has discharged me. And kai is now two days old.

"I still can't believe that I'm a father" Stiles said looking at Kai sleeping in his crib

"Yeah, I just hope you don't leave me and not come back" I said leaning my head against Stiles's shoulder.

"I'd never do that" he said putting his arm around my waist. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, I'd never abandon my family"  I smiled and pulled him closer and kissed him.

I pulled back "what's wrong?" Stiles asked "seriously Scott," I pulled him out of the closet. "You know I didn't mind when you cock blocked me the first time but you've crossed the line for ruining our perfect MOMENT!" I whisper yelling causing the baby to flinch.

"Shh" Scott and Stiles shushed me.

I raised my middle finger at them and left.

I went to my room and laid on the bed spooning alone.

I scrolled through my Instagram page and I suddenly felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

I turned around and saw Stiles smiling at me. "Hey babe I just have one question to ask you" he said

"Yeah what is?"
"Would you ever leave me?"
"No, I'd never do that to you, I love you"
"I love you too"

I leaned closer and kissed him.

________________________________

Words 1059