five months.

Kai was officially five months old and he hadn't said dada yet which made Stiles upset. Kira left the town because she can't control the fox in her. Malia wants revenge on her mother. Stiles and Scott got into a fight because apparently Theo lied and said Stiles smashed Donovan's head until he died with a wrench and that Stiles had an evil smirk on him after he killed him. I should've known better then to trust him. I can't believe I actually thought of him as a friend. Stiles was right about him the whole time. I just wished I believed him.

And here I am, holding Hayden's hand while my mom was trying to get the mercury out of her.

"It's not working is it." Liam asked. "She should be showing signs of improvement." Mom told him.

Hayden was stirring and she gasped. "Call Val, my sister Valerie. She's a deputy." She said in pain.

"I think I might know were she is, Theo texted me that the are cops everywhere in the high school." Scott said.

"My sister," she groaned. "I can't die without my sister."

"I'll get her." Scott was about to leave. "Wait, what are you going to tell her?"

"If I have to, everything." And with that he left.

~

It's been a couple of hours and Hayden was getting worse. She had black cheeter spots all around her arms and some were developing on her neck.

"They are on her neck too." Liam pointed out as mom turned her neck around.

"It's getting worse is?" I asked still holding onto Hayden's hand. "Yeah. Which is why we're taking her to the hospital." She answered me.

"How is the hospital going to help?" Liam asked confused. I really feel bad for him. The girl he likes is dying and no one knows how to help.

"This is an animal clinic. I need equipment designed for people." I explained to the werewolf.

"I said we're going to the hospital, I didn't say we're going through the front door.

~

"What's happening?" I asked

"I don't know but It's not good."

"My sister."

"Scott's looking for her right now, he's going to bring her as soon as possible."

"Is she dying?" Liam asked quietly.

"With the amount of mercury she has she shouldn't be alive." Mom said.

~

"Scott is not answering his phone." I huffed in frustration.

"I don't know what to do, she's dying and her sister is not here." Mom said.

"I'm going to look for Scott." I got up from my seat. "I'm gonna stay here with Hayden." Liam said.

~

I saw Scott lying in the library. "Scott!" I yelled running towards him. My heart sank when I didn't hear a heartbeat and the was no pulse.

I place my hands on his chest and started pushing against his chest.

"One, two, three," I mumbled

"What are you doing?" Mason asked.

"Counting what do you think, I'm bringing him back."

"Four, five, six,"

"But his hear- he hasn't had a pulse in fifteen minutes," He said "You can't bring someone back, that's-"