Epilogue

It been four years Stiles is twenty two years, I'm twenty one, Kai is five and Lanny is four.

We moved to Virginia after I graduated high school. Mom was very supportive about the whole thing even the one about me not going to college.

I had to leave my job for obvious reasons, Sarah stays in the house next to ours.

We live in a two story house that has four bedrooms two bathrooms one big kitchen and a big living room.

The backyard is huge so the kids and our black labradoodle Rusty can play.

Stiles and I got married last year and I'm pretty sure our marriage will last forever.

We got married in Beacon Hills where our family is.

I also published my first novel last year called Our Story. It's based on Stiles and I's story minus the supernatural part.

The main character gets pregnant at sixteen and gets pregnant again at seventeen.

Kai went through his first full moon last week and almost charged at the neighbor who was rude to Lanny

Lanny's first word was Daddy and I felt so betrayed by my own daughter.

I haven't spoke to Sadie in a while because she stopped calling or texting me I don't know why.

Anyway so I'm writing my second book called Beautiful Sin and Stiles is finishing his training to be an agent for the FBI and today is his last day.

It was getting dark and I was bathing the kids.

"Mommy where's daddy?" Kai asked. "He's at work honey, he's coming home later tonight." I explained to my son.

"Mommy I don't like mr Miller, he always looks at me and kai in an angry way when we play." Lanny said pouting.

"Don't mind him honey he's just a grumpy old man that hasn't been shown any love in a long time." I joked.

I never liked that man he always scolds Stiles and I because he claims that we make a lot of noise in the bedroom when Sarah is babysitting the kids.

It's embarrassing talking about sex with a sixty year old man.

I dried Lanny and Kai up with their towles and took them to my room.

I moisturized them and got them dressed into their onesies.

"Mommy can I have a cookie pretty please?" Kai begged with puppy eyes.
"No it's almost past your bed time." I said
"Fine." He said pouting his lips and crossing his arms.

"You are so cute!" I squealed pinching his cheeks. "What about me." Lanny asks looking sad. "Awe come here you are also adorable. I love you guys but you have to go to sleep it's school tomorrow." I said and they groaned.

The kids both go to preschool because they can control themselves and they have their anchors. I'm kai's anchor and Stiles is Lanny's anchor.

I took Lanny to her room and tucked her in. "Good night my little Angel." I kissed her forehead. "Love you Mommy." She said smiling. "I love you too sweetie."

I turned off the lights and turned on her nightlight.

I closed the door and took Kai to his room and tucked him in his bed. "Can I please stay up and wait for daddy?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Sorry honey but no you have to go to sleep or else you won't want to wake up in the morning." I explained to him.

"Fine." He grumbled. "Goodnight momma." He said. "Good night honey." I said and kissed his cheek.

I turned off the lights and turned on his nightlight.
I closed the door and went to the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass of water and drank half of it. Later on the door opened revealing my husband.

"Hello babe." He said walking over to me and kissed me. "Where's the letter." I asked pulling back. "Really." He asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes really where is it?"

"Fine here it is." He pulled out an envelope from his pocket. "Thank you."
"Please open it I'm too nervous." He asked. "Ofcourse love."

I ripped the envelope Open and took out the letter. My eyes widened as I read it.

"What? What is it?" He asked nervously. "I can't believe my husband will be an FBI agent. Don't snitch on me if you catch me doing illegal stuff." I joked.

"I can't believe they accepted me, if only the kids were awake to celebrate with us." He said with tears threatening to spill.

"Come here." I pulled him into a deep kiss. His hands roamed around my body as mine were tangled in his silky brunette hair. He pulled back from the kiss and attacked my neck. "Mhm Stiles we'll wake up the kids." I moaned.

"I don't care I just want you." He said against my neck.

I finally pushed him off of me.
As much as I wanted to finish this we couldn't because there's kids in the house.

"We can carry on tomorrow when the kids are in school." I said. "Fine." He groaned.

"Let's go to sleep." I said and Stiles carried me upstairs to our room.

We entered the room and he kicked the door closing it. He laid me on the bed and laid next to me.

"I still can't believe they accepted me." Stiles said staring at the ceiling.

"Well you should." I said facing him.
"I love you Reb." He said facing me. "I love you to Stiles." I kissed his soft lips

He smiled at me and kissed me again. "I'm really thankful to have you in my life. I don't know how I'd be like if I never met you I love you I really do and I don't think I'll ever stop." Stiles confessed. "I'm thankful to have you in my life too, if it wasn't for you I'm sure I would have lost my mind by now, you keep me sane and I love you more than I love myself and I'll never stop loving I'm glad to be your wife." I said smiling and tears ran down my cheek.

I love this man without him I don't think I'd be here taking care of our two beautiful children. I'm grateful to have him.

"Come here let's go to sleep." He pulled me close. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep

______________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Oh and please read my other books.
My Reason To Live
Motherhood