First Day

Hiya, Luna here. TW for de@th mentions !!

Also y/n is an adult inbetween 19 - 22 .

*

It was a beautiful monday morning. An alarm clock went off. It was now 7am. Y/n woke up and quickly turned it off. Today was her first day at the Pizzaplex. She got a job at Mazercise. She never had a job before, when she saw the opportunity to work at Freddy's, she couldn't resist. She had loved that place since she was little. Y/n has had some troubles figuring out her life after losing her best friend in a car accident. Her whole life fell apart when this terrible accident happened. It was only up until a few days ago that she had troubles with herself. Today would be different, she was very sure of that. 

Y/n put on blue skinny jeans and a black turtle neck, alongside with a gold necklace. She put her hair into a tight ponytail and quickly ate breakfast. She then went to her car and started driving off to the Pizzaplex. "I hope this day will go well.", she mumbled. After a 20 minute ride she arrived at the Pizzaplex. She walked in confidently, straight off to Mazercise.

*

- y/n pov -

After I got a heart attack from a map bot, I quickly ran to Mazercise. I will work at the desk and greet guests and give them extra information. I am quite excited to start off this job. This place is beautiful ! I cannot wait until I can explore this place a little more. I have a 9 to 5 job, so I do hope I have time to explore it later. I walked into Mazercise and no one was there just yet, except for one animatronic. I instantly recognised her as Chica. I don't know much about this place yet, but I knew her from the older locations in which I grew up. Those were good old times. Memories started flashing by my eyes and I quickly tried to forget about them so I wouldn't get upset on my first day of work. I decided to say hi to her and I walked up to the chicken. Before I could say anything she turned around and excitedly said: "Welcome to Mazercise ! My name is Glamrock Chica. You must be new, I haven't seen you before !" I found it strange how smoothly she moved, I remember times when animatronics still moved like actual robots. "Yeah, I am y/n, I start here today !", I said. Chica pulled me into a quick hug and said: "That's wonderful ! Good luck, darlin'. I hope you have fun !" After that she ran off to another place. I suppose she went to her room. I felt safe for a second. She is so kind. I hope that everyone in this place is like her. 

*

- the past -

Y/n walked into the new pizzeria. She noticed that the original four animatronics had an upgrade. They were now known as the rockstars. "Hey y/n !", someone said. She turned around and saw her best friend Amber. It had been a while since you her. "Amber ! I am so glad to see you !", y/n said happily. "I am glad to see you too, I knew I would find you here. You have always loved Freddy's.", Amber said and laughed. Y/n laughed at the thought that her friend knew her so well. They had dinner together and played a bunch arcade games. They especially loved Fruity Maze. "Hey, did you know that there might be a scrapped animatronic walking around here?", Amber asked. "Oh no, I had no idea. Is that a good thing?", y/n asked, hoping for a good answer. "I heard that kids have been hurt by the animatronic, but I am not sure if it's true." The thought of that being true was rather scary. After a few hours they ran out of play tokens. "Hey I should go. I don't wanna go to sleep too late.", said y/n. Amber agreed with her and they both went home. Y/n texted Amber asking if they could go back soon. She put her phone down and started listening to her favorite Spotify playlist. She made this alongside with Amber, they called it their 'confidence playlist'. After a while Amber still hadn't answered and y/n was a bit worried. She checked her phone once again, but there was nothing. She opened her Instagram. She saw a message from one of Ambers friends. She decided to open it. 'Hey y/n, I have bad news for you. Please answer me.' Y/n was nervous. Did something bad happen to Amber ? Was she sick ? She replied by saying: 'Hi what's going on ?' She was shaking, she hoped that Amber didn't end up in the hospital. Maybe she's kidnapped. She got a notification and opened it straight away. 'I just wanted to let you know that Amber had a car accident and didn't survive. We found her and tried to save her, but we couldn't do anything. I am so sorry.' Y/n was in shock, she couldn't talk or move. She tried standing up, but fell straight to the floor. She tried to say something, but nothing came out. After a minute she realised what had happened. She lied on the floor, screaming. "Help me ! Someone help ! My best friend died !" She was completely helpless, no one came by. She was crying, still unable to move. This was her fault, if she hadn't asked to go home this never would've happened. She is responsible for her friends death...

*

- time skip, cause Idk what to write about y/n doing her job -

Y/n was exhausted, working with kids is not easy. She did find out that the Pizzaplex is open until 12, which gave her some time to explore. She looked around and noticed many fun things to do, you need special passes as such as party passes for most places and she didn't have any of those. Luckily she could go into restaurants, though. It was a long day and she was very hungry. She noticed a place called El Chips and decided to get dinner. Before she could step into the place she felt a big mechanic hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around to see Chica. "Hey darlin'! How was your first day? Did you have fun?", she kindly asked. "Yes I sure did have fun, but it is exhausting to be around kids so often.", y/n with an awkward smile on her face. "Oh tell me about it ! I see them everyday ! I am glad that I get to roam around the place sometimes, so I can have a bit of peace. Do you want me to show you around ? This place is wonderful !", she asked. I was very hungry, but I couldn't decline her offer, she is so kind. I nodded and she grabbed my hand. "Come, I will show you everything !", she excitedly said and started running real fast. Chica had showed y/n everything, even the sewers, although y/n wasn't too interested in those. Chica was though, she told y/n that there's lots of trash to find down there. Y/n didn't even want to know why she is so interested in trash and just let it be. "Come darlin', I want to show you my room !", Chica said while still holding y/n's hand. They ran off to Chica's room together. This is the only place she hadn't shown yet. Y/n looked around the place. She noticed four rooms, one for Chica and the other rooms had names she hadn't heard off yet. Montgomery Gator and Roxanne Wolf, she did know the one and only Freddy Fazbear. "Mmh, I wonder what happened to Bonnie and Foxy.", y/n thought. She was always a Foxy girl, so not seeing him here made her a bit sad. A few hours had passed by already meaning it was nearly 9pm. Y/n started getting tired, but she did not want to dissapoint Chica. Chica opened her door and y/n walked into her room. It was beautiful ! She saw photo's of Chica, art and... trash. She was getting more and more curious about the trash situation. Out of respect she decided not to ask. "Go sit down, darlin'! Oh you must be hungry, let me get you some pizza!", Chica said and then she ran off into another door in her room. Y/n wondered what's in there, it's probably not much, but she couldn't help being curious. After a few minutes Chica came back with a few pieces of pizza. She handed them to y/n, but kept one for herself. Y/n had finished her pieces, but was rather curious about the origin of this pizza. Has Chica got a kitchen in her backroom? "Hey Chica, where did you get this pizza ?", she asked. "I found them in a trash can !" "What ?" 

*

Ok that's all you're getting today lassies ! If you have any suggestions for this story let me know ! Or even better, should I continue this story? Please tell me.

Also would like to mention that the whole best friend situation has happened irl, except we didnt go to a pizzeria, it was my home. I will mention more about it throughout the story so everyone will remember my dearest friend. I am very aware that I or y/n isn't responsible for Ambers death, but I did think so at first, so I based her thoughts off mine. I got over her death, I am aware that is has been a while, but a part of me will never get over it. 

Please remember her.

Amber:  March 18th 2004 - September 15th 2020 

Lots of love,

Luna <3

for those interested here is my tik tok: roxyssecurityguard 

my ig: milajongen or milalovesdisney

snap: milaj2004 

feel free to add/ follow me and ask to be mutuals !