You're The One That I Want

Hiyaaaa it's me, your favorite Luna :) 

I don't know quite yet how many chapters this story will have, sorry about that

TW: de@th mentions !

*

She likes Chica too. They were both fast asleep soon enough, but they woke up early. Y/n has to go to work today, so she had her alarm clock set at 7am. She had to hurry a bit as her shift started at 8:30 today and not 9:00. So she quickly put on a comfy, but neat outfit. ( I recently discovered you can put pictures in here as well, so here is the outfit lol ) 

So sorry if this isn't your style, but it is mine! If you don't like this, feel free to imagine anything else :)

After she got dressed she quickly eat some cereal and she was gone. It all happened so fast. Chica had fallen back asleep again and only just woke up from the loud bang of y/n's door. She nearly fell out of bed and quickly checked the room hoping no one saw that. She let out a relieved sigh when she discovered no one is there. Now what to do? 

*

- Chica's pov -

I am bored. I am replaced. I am alone. I am sad. I didn't know what to do now that y/n is gone. I miss her already. She has an extra long shift today. I miss my friends. I want to go back, but I want to stay. Maybe y/n can bring them here as well? Bonnie and Foxy can replace them. No that is stupid, they would never bring them back. They are both considered too aggressive. Ugh, I literally do not know what to right now. I broke down right at that moment. After a few minutes of crying I just decided to take a look around the house. Y/n loves cats a lot, she has pictures of them everywhere. She also once mentioned she loved Circus Baby's Pizzeria, although she had never been there. I noticed that she has plushies of all the animatronics and also a Funtime Foxy action figure. I suppose that one is her favorite as she also has pictures of him on her wall. I laughed a bit, I am pretty sure she secretly had a crush on him. ( Exposing myself out here. ) I checked out her bathroom, second bedroom. Wait she has that? And yet she let me sleep at hers? Aww, she really is amazing. I smiled at the thought of her and blushed a bit. Love made me a hot mess. I suddenly felt pain in my heart. I miss her... weird. She's not even that far away and she will come back and yet I miss her so much? I want her, I need her. I was on the verge of crying again when I found a letter of hers. "Dear Amber." It said. I know it's for her dead best friend, but I can't just leave it here, can I? 'I miss you so much and I wish to see you again. Please visit me in my dreams and watch over me in heaven.' Tears streamed down my face. It hurts to read this. She loved her so much, neither of them deserved this. I quickly put back the letter and decided to take a small walk through her garden. I made it extra pretty yesterday by decorating it just like her favorite movie, Cinderella. She told me she wants to keep it this way and I have to admit, it looks wonderful. A few hours had passed and I am quite surprised by that. I noticed I had low power and decided to recharge...

*

- time skip - 

Y/n finally came back home. She was so exhausted. Her job is not easy that is for sure. "Chica? Oh Chiiiiica.", she sang. She didn't see her anywhere. "Oh no no no, where are you?", she asked very worried about the chicken. She looked everywhere and couldn't find her. "Chica, my starlight where are you? Please come back I need you.", she begged. Then she suddenly heard a song playing. She recognised is as Grease's 'You're The One That I Want'. Chica then walked down the stairs in a beautiful light pink dress. Y/n gasped, she looks so beautiful, but is that her prom dress? Who cares, she looks beautiful! "You called?", the chicken teasingly said as she pulled y/n in a hug. "Go, dress up. I am taking you out for dinner at a fancy restaurant.", she then said and pushed y/n up the stairs. Y/n decided to go for her emerald green dress, that one is her favorite. 

She walked downstairs and Chica said: "Damn darlin'! You almost look as hot as me!" Y/n laughed: "Ha, I know!" Chica placed her hand into y/n's and together they walked to the restaurant

She walked downstairs and Chica said: "Damn darlin'! You almost look as hot as me!" Y/n laughed: "Ha, I know!" Chica placed her hand into y/n's and together they walked to the restaurant. Luckily it was close to where they lived. 

*

- time skip cause i dont know what to do on dates lol -

Y/n had just had the best date of her life! Also the first, but she knew this was her best one. The girls had gone home already and were now sitting on the couch together. "Your eyes are so beautiful, y/n." Y/n blushed and whispered: "Yours are too." Animatronics can't blush, but y/n knew that if they could Chica would be as red as a tomato know. She whispered back: "I know." And she kissed y/n on her cheeck. Y/n then held Chica's face with her hands and stared into her beautiful eyes. She then leaned in to kiss Chica on the lips. She kissed back and just like that the girls stayed for a few seconds. Y/n broke the kiss by pulling back and she lied her head on Chica's shoulder. "I love you Starlight.", she whispered. "I love you too my Superstar."

*

And that was it ! Should I end the story here, or do you want more?

Let me know!

Lots of love,

Luna <3