Update/Please Help

Okay Hi So this is really an update/please help Chapter

This is mostly for the Doctor who fans but if Mika fans want to try and help also you are welcome too.

So Originally The idea was just using Doctor who as a plot device and going through different points in Mika's life but I later decided that I wanted to Doctor Who stuff and have Mika become a companion also.

Originally I was setting this between The Big bang and A Chrismas Carol so that I could lead into series 6 and Have Mika Join Amy and Rory and would leave in s7 Power of three (maybe before). However, I realize now s6 is one of the most complicated seasons and was finding it difficult to work with adding him. For example Between A Good Man Goes To War and Let's Kill Hitler I didn't know how to bring him back so had the idea to have him stuck in 2011 rather than go back to 2022 However I'm Not Sure I like this idea as I've been planning.

This idea may be okay and just need more planning,

With The 11th Doctor, the only other time frame that works IMO is between The Snowman and the bells of St John when he's looking for Clara.

However, I could change Doctors (would just need to edit the first Chapter) and Id have these Options too:

10th Doctor Option 1, Between Runaway Bride and Smith and Jones and have him travel with Martha and have him leave at the end of Last of the timelords.

10th Doctor option 2 between Voyage of the damned and Partners in Crime Having him leave either at after Journeys end or The next Doctor.

10th Doctor Option 3, Just during the specials maybe leading into series 5.

I don't really have any 12th Doctor Options as I can't really find anywhere that could fit him unless I try and write my own version of seres 9 without Clara. I did think it would be fun to have him with Bill but again I don't have a good way to work it.

13th Doctor, I also wish I had a good option but other than replacing dan I don't think He would be a good fit and I don't want to deal with writing flux stuff.

The other option is to fit it in classic Who but I only feel Like I can write for 3 or 6 and neither have anywhere I can really fit him in.

If anyone had any other ideas or thinks one of these options are good please let me know. The help will be grateful.