A Christmas Carol

sorry this has taken so long I really Didn't want to write about a Christmas episode in March so was just putting it off

Mika was in awe of everything. Sure he was worried for the Doctors friends but this was different from every other time, They had just been visiting himself but this was real. The Doctor had however confided Mika to the TARDIS once they landed in SardickTown but he wasn't even sure he would be able to breathe on this planet, He couldn't get over the fact he was actually on another planet. The Doctor had patched him in so he could see and hear what was happening. The man who would be able to save Amy and Rory, The Doctor's friends, didn't appear to be the kind of person who would want to help." What are you going to do?" Mika asked once The Doctor arrived back on the TARDIS.

"A Christmas carol," He said simply adding "we're going to his past changing things so that hopefully he ident this shitty person, then we are going to help him see the present."

"What about the Future?" Mika asked

"I'm working on that I don't have all the ideas, not yet"

The plan looked as if it was working, other than nearly getting eaten by a shark which Mika learned from women in the box, Abigail, Liked singing which Mika took note of, She was operatic, her voice reminded him so much of the past or calmness, he knew wasn't like that but hoped If need be he could help.

Kazran seemed to like the girl so we helped him but visiting her each Christmas and taking them away showing them the world, it really felt amazing sure Mika had seen places before but this was different, it did seem to change things a little, Going to the past was something Mika Hadn't expected to Enjoy meeting people who were now dead, which Mika hadn't expected to include Grace kelly herself which was something he wasn't sure what to do with.

However, Kazran soon decided he didn't want to do this anymore, Didn't want to let Abigail out knowing she was dying however back in the Present day Amy and Rory were still in danger and Kazran had changed too much to be able to help properly.

Mika wanted to help and they tried to figure out of they needed Abigail to sing

"You don't need her," Mika said hopeful stepping out the Tardis leaning that he was able to breathe, "You don't have to choose I'm a singer wouldn't they be able to follow my Voice.

We need someone with her range that's the only thing that will help them for sure we know they listen to her voice."

"How long do we have?"

"5 minutes " The Doctor checked.

"Give me 2 if it isn't working let her out but I want to try and help if I can"

The Doctor frowned but Nodded passed him the Broken Sonic. Mika knew The only song that was close was Over My Shoulder so He began singing hoping he would be able to help. It seemed to work somewhat and Mika continued concentrating however he soon heard Abigail's voice singing alongside Him. He felt bad knowing he couldn't help himself but was glad when His friends were safe.

"I'm sorry, " Mika says simply.

"You tried, that you tried to save me, " Abigail said softly giving him a small hug "But It's time" She smiled, Mika wondered if he'd ever be that okay with death it was strange.

Amy and Rory soon joined the Doctor and they headed back into the Tardis

"So Who's the New Guy, He's hot" Amy smirked which got a glare from Rory.

Mika gave a smirk "Thanks but I'd rather have your husband."

Rory gave a blush "Thanks I think" He says confused 

"I'm also Happily taken but anyway I'm Mika"

"As In the Singer the one that Just Came out last year, we went to see you for my hen night"

"Just came out?" Mika said confused from the time he's been out 10 years he wouldn't exactly call that Just.

"Amy and Rory are from 2012", Mika's from 2022, The Tardis seems to Like him so were sorta going through his life helping him understand himself" The Doctor tried to explain.

"you've gone Domestic without us" Amy teased the Doctor "So Mika how are you finding this do you think you'll stick around when you finished understanding"

"I don't know, Today was different, it was new, fun but not something I expected," Mika says honestly

"Just be careful, as you saw this isn't actually the simple life, you need to know what's important," Amy says looking over at Rory smiling "Fortunately he comes with me."

"Speaking of what's important, I need to go home."

The Doctor frowned "You done with helping yourself?"

"No, But there's someone I need with me, I need to see for myself that she'll be fine otherwise I won't leave, " Mika says simply knowing what the next significant event was and he needed his sister with him to prove that she was okay.

"Right, Well lets drop these Honeymoons off somewhere a bit less troubling than we can go" The Doctor Agreed as they set off.