Death of the doctor

Sorry this chapter was hard for some reason so it took longer to write

“So What do we do now, I do not want to be stuck on an alien planet” Mika says it was interesting to see but he didn’t want to get stuck without being able to contact anyone.
“I’m working on something, Let me think."
Mika sighed The Doctor seemed to be lost trying to figure out a way to get off “Do you even know where we are?” Mika asked.
“The sonic is telling me were on a planet known as The Crimson heart, which is a wasteyard that the Sanseth use occasionally so My guess is that they took my TARDIS,”
“And the Sanseth are” Mika asked.
“Intergalactic funeral directors, Normally peaceful but I guess these have branched off”
“How do we get off cause no offence Id rather not be stuck here”
“Can you go look around for any sort of machanical items I have a plan but I’m going to need a friend from earth”
Mika gave a huff but wondered around the planet it was intreasting, even though it was a wasteland he was till on another planet something he never expected, sure Sardick town was another planet but other then fish it felt the same as earth. After collecting a few things Mika went back to the Doctor who seemed to be building something “Does any of this help” he asked, The doctor looked over taking a few things as he built sonicing every so often “So will this work” Mika asked.
“No Idea” The doctor said “I might be replaced by a Teenager, hoping that doesn’t happen but wish me luck” he says as he held a button down as he soniced It buzzed fpr a moment as Mika conticed a Young Boy flicker in before the Doctor remained, The doctor soniced again frowning and soon vanished
“Doctor” The Boy called out as he appeared in front of Mika?
“Who are you” Mika asked confused.
“I should ask you that, we’re am I “ the teenager asked .
“Right yes, I’m Mika, sorta a friend of the Doctor I guess” Mika says confused exactly what to say
“As in the singer that just came out my mum likes you” Clyde mentions with a shrug.
“I guess just depends when your from this time travel thing is weird” Mika half laughed.
“I’m Clyde by the way” Clyde asked “that isn’t the important thing what’s happening why has the doctor swapped with me”
“So we got brought here the doctors figuring out why” he shrugged unsure before Clyde groaned swapping back with the Doctor.
“Huh” Mika blinked confused.
“Well they want me dead that’s nothing new” The Doctor frowned cheerily as he ignored Mikas confusion soon swapping agian.
Mika tried to talk to Clyde finding out the connection to the doctor and what had been happening.
After a few more minutes The Doctor soon arrived “ Sarah Jane, Jo this is Mika sorta travelling with him “ He introduced as they arrived trying to get everything in place to stop the switching?
“So your a newbie to this” Sarah Jane asked with a warm smile
“I don’t really know what this is, if I’m perfectly honest “ Mika told her honestly “I sorta stumbled along and then he’s been helping m, he talks about space and I’ve met his current friends but I don’t know if I want to stay”
“I sorta stumbled on the Doctor, walked into that Tardis and part of me never left, The Doctor leaves a mark on you, he’s wondrous but he’s dangerous. If you choose to travel with him it’s not simple, you won’t come back the same person “ Sarah Jane said honestly he knew enough that people got hurt, he’d lost so man but she understood how hard it was to say no.
“Thank” Mika smiled he wanted to go home but wanted to stay, he missed Andy and was scared if he chose to stay he’d never see him, was that worth the risk .

“Right should be all sorted” The Doctor soon interrupted his thoughts ready to take them all back to earth and not swap
Mika held back making sure to stay out the way wanting observe as they arrived at Unit things soon got resolved after Sarah and Jo got taken but things were okay, Mika listened to the adventures and wondered just how with it this could be
Once back in the Tardis jo pulled him aside “Sarah probally told you this but think about what you want be careful. The doctor changes your life, no matter if you want him to or not” She says
Mika nodded as they left, sure he had met Amy and Rory but meeting Friends if the doctor helped him see what he could be letting himself in for. Maybe home would be his final destination, he had a taste did he need everything.