Grace Kelly

"I told you not to say who you were" The Doctor Frowned.

"I didn't, I told him to look in the mirror, Plus I know the next time We visit I know " Mika shrugged.

"Fine " The Doctor frowned, He wondered how many more times they would be visiting him, It wasn't his normal style of Travel He was getting bored of Dragging him along but also was interested in Mika and wanted to help he just needed something fresh.

"I'm sorry This isn't your normal thing is it."

"I mean It's safer ten normal so that's good" The Doctor laughed moving on, "Where Next."

"2007, January the 7th to be exact" Mika Said Thinking, The Day before Grace Kelly would be released.

"Right," The Doctor Said As they took off again.

Mika Looked out at his old apartment. He missed it sometimes but He didn't like living in London anymore. It didn't feel the same. "What time is it" Mika asked looking at the Doctor.

"8 PM" The doctor checked to lick the air.

Mika nodded looking down at the street wondering if He could see Andy's old car knowing He had just left. He didn't, which He didn't think was a good idea anyway. He knocked on the door.

"Andy, Sorry Did you forget something....you" The young Mika spoke as he opened the door

"Andy Hasn't forgotten anything just so you know."

"I guess you'd know, being me and all, You'd also know if he's That special and all."

"I can't answer that, I can't tell you anything directly just give advice Which Again I'm not doing to do regarding Andy cause you'll figure that out yourself."

"What about Tomorrow."

"What's happening Tomorrow " Mika Smirked, He knew exactly but wanted to mess with himself a little.

"You don't remember which in that Case it flops, Just like Relax id" The Young Mika Pouted watching himself carefully.

"Grace kelly will be fine, Don't worry," Mika said honestly, "I told you once you'll have more friends than you know what to do with" he added

"Why do you visit me, when are you from."

Mika looked over at the Doctor unsure what he should say but the Doctor gave a nod which surprised him "because I know Your pain and If I can't help myself then it helps me understand, let's say I have 15 years more experience than you" He says giving himself a warm smile.

"I want to ask how everyone is but I know you can't answer that" The Young Mika cared about his family he wanted to know but Mika knew he couldn't say anything, Now about what was going to happen to Paloma nor The fact they'd just lost their mother, He would have to live through that himself.

"Will I still see you, Or is this it now I know, Now that My life's moving forward," Mika asked.

"I guess we'll both see, " Mika says simply His memory was still foggy when it came to these meetings and he remembered snippets but wasn't entirely sure yet.

"Good luck with the Album," He says simply before walking away.

Once back in the Tardis The Doctor frowned noticing the Tardis flashing.

"What's happening," Mika asked.

"My friends, They seem to be in a bit of trouble, Sorry no time to drop you off, Time to Visit your first new Planet," The Doctor Said setting the Tardis Making sure to send a message to The Ponds so that they knew He was coming.

"Where," Mika asked interested and hoping he would be able to help his friend but also Nervous he hadn't exactly expected this.

"Ember. A Town called SardickTown Apparently" The Doctor said "Hold on" He smirked looking over at Mika as they flew past the Cruiseliner.

---

 Were Getting into Doctor who

How do you think Mika will be involved in A Christmas Carol