𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

"there you go!" you gave jean a big smile as you put a pink hello kitty sticker on his nose. "thanks..uhh y/n right?" he smiled back. you shyly nodded as he slowly got up from the seat.

"well, I should get going now." he stated, walking to the door. "w-wait!" you called out. "hm?" he questionably hums as he turned around.

"why don't you stay for a little while? I mean, only if you want to." blood rises to your cheeks as you look away from jean. he thought about it for a second. "I mean staying for a little more while won't hurt." he smiled and happily walked back over to you.

you both walked to the living room, only taking glances at each other. you sat on the comfortable couch and motioned jean to sit next to you. he gladly plopped himself next to you and glanced at you.

you grabbed the remote and looked at him curiously and asked, "do you wanna watch a movie?" he immediately nodded. you got up to get snacks and when you came back, jean was fast asleep.

you softly giggled and gently put a blanket over him. you quietly put your head on his shoulder and slowly began to fall asleep too.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

after you both woke up from your 2 hours naps you decided to get some food, because you both were hungry.

you suggested chick fil a, which jean agreed. neither of you felt like going so you just ordered through door dash.

while you both were waiting, you decided to catch up a bit. "so..you grew out your hair? it looks nice." you complimented him and smiled. he had a pink tint on his cheeks as he nodded. "y-yeah.."

you both were conversing happily as you recalled
some memories you had with jean. or, just jean.

it was fun to talk to him, even though you were a little awkward since this is the first time you saw him since highschool. his voice was so soothing and relaxing. you could listen to him for hours and never get tired. he doesn't seem like the "bad boy" anymore. he seems more nice and friendly, he probably as a girlfriend though. right..a girlfriend.

you couldn't help but smile and blush the whole time you were talking to him. even though he literally just got beaten up by three guys, but you didn't care.

you liked his presence. you felt at peace and safe around him, like he was gonna protect you no matter what.

as much as you wanted to keep thinking your thoughts you heard a knock at the door.

you were about to go get it but jean quickly held your wrist. "don't worry, I'll get it." he smiled as he walked towards the door, out of your sight.

you looked down at your wrist and tried not to squeal, but you let out a tiny one. a bright smile painted your face as jean came back with the food.

"let's eat shall we?"

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

"thank you for letting me stay." jean stated as he leaned against the door frame. "of course! I couldn't just leave you there, I would be worried." a light tint of blush clouded your cheeks as jean stood at the door way.

you both smiled as you were about to close the door but jean stopped it with his foot. "sorry I umm.." he stuttered as he tried to recall what he was going to say.

"would you like to audition for my band? it's called chase atlantic. I noticed that you had a guitar in your room so..." his voice trailed off as he looked at you for an answer.

a bright and probably your most biggest smile appeared on your face. "I would love to!" you stated in glee. jean smiled too and backed up. "nice! be at that one lounge room in the gym. that's were you all be auditioning." you nodded.

"and uh, thanks again." jean said, walking away.

for the rest of your day the smile on your face hasn't disappeared. you couldn't get it off your face.

you practiced some songs on your guitar and changed into a bra and sweatpants for bed.

you softly put the covers over you and slowly started seeping into unconsciousness, waiting for tomorrow.

(ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ)
hi hi !! I hope this chapter was good.
sorry for any spelling mistakes! stay safe!

anyone being mean to you? don't worry beautiful I'll kick their ass just for you.