𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

the suns blazing rays hit you in the face as you carried your heavy guitar to band practice.

you were tired, sleep wanted to pull you into the depths of it, but you had to refuse. you almost stumbled while walking from how tired you were.

why were you so tired? well, all you could do last night was think of jean, as expected right?

you couldn't stop thinking about when he said he would love to see your tattoo that was in a place only you and God could see. you couldn't stop giggling and kicking your legs, like you were some teenager fangirling over her favorite idol.

but back to the present, you stumbled into the large gym doors.

"good morning.." you managed to mumble out and put your guitar down. "good morni- woah!" connie exclaimed as he looked at you. "shut up connie." jean flicked his forehead. "you good y/n? you need a coffee?" his humongous figure towered over you. "yes please." you rubbed your itchy eye.

"one sec." he said as he raced over to the lounge room. "jeez y/n what happened? you look like you just came back from the dead." eren snorted. you rolled your eyes and walked over to the lounge.

you closed the door behind you and leaned your face up against jean's back. you couldn't see it, but he smiled. he chuckled and handed you your coffee. "drink it slow k?" he told you has if he was talking to a toddler.

you nodded and began sipping your drink slowly. all jean did was stare at you as you sipped on your shit taking coffee. "did you...get any sleep last night?" he hesitated to ask. "yeah..I only got two hours. but by the time I got up, it was already an hour before practice." you sighed.

"big day huh? if it was just a normal practice, you would have slept in right? too bad the concert is tomorrow." he stretched.

"what do you think they're doing in there?" eren questioned as he got up on stage. "probably fuckin." connie answered, nodding his head. "or maybe they're talking like normal human beings." armin replied irritatedly.

you both exited the lounge at the same time and headed over to the stage. "nice of you love birds to join us." eren snickered. "shut up, you're just jealous that you can't even get mikasa to kiss you." jean shot back. "oh is that so? I bet I can get everyone of your side bitches to kiss me." eren smirked. "fuck are you talking about? the only one here who is manwhore is you." he pushed eren away by his forehead.

after the cringy argument, you plunged your guitar in and started playing the cords for oh mami.  "I mIgHt HaVe To FuCk HeR oN tHe HiGhWayyy." jean mocked eren as he sung his part. "shut the fuck up!" he yelled into the mic. "damn okay anger issues." he chuckled.

"hey armin, is there a way we can put y/n's part and my part into oh mami tomorrow?" jean asked armin who was sitting next to you on the stage. "yeah, I don't see why not." armin smiled at jean and wrote in his notebook.

"what're writing armin?" you peeked behind his back. he shrieked a little from shock. "oh what I'm writing? it's just information about the concert and little adjustments I want to make. if I don't write it down, I'll forget." he started clearly.

you smiled, "that's a good strategy, I usually just write in my notes. but then it gets really crowded." you chuckled. "the notes in my phone are also pretty packed. and annie always is annoyed at me whenever I'm studying or planning for our concerts. but, it's a helpers job right?" he closed his note book and stared at the ceiling.

you only nodded and yawned, covering your mouth.

after a while, armin went over with all of you about being on time, practicing, and most importantly, having fun. it felt like some sort of fun lecture. you all packed up your things and watched as armin closed up the gym.