𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!!

October 1st, 2022

Today. Today is a very, important day. Not just for you, but for Eren, Connie, Armin, and most importantly, Jean. It's their first concert since someone unknown for now, has left. It'll be a day for improvement, memories, excitement, and many more.

Thinking about it made you want to shit your pants, since you've never performed in front of a crowd before. You were already anxious to play your guitar in front of the other members, and just to imagine how you are in front of crowds, shook your bones into tiny micro pieces.

But the word had gotten around that there's a new member, since their band was pretty popular in high school. Not everyone knows that you're a girl. When they see you hanging with the guys in the gym, they just assume you're Jean's girlfriend, or some pick me girl who wants Jean's attention.

Oh how you'll prove them wrong.

You shouldn't care what people think of you though right? You're you, and they're them. Nothing in between.

You're you, and you'll make sure to remember that.

Now back to the present.

The boys were busy decorating the gym with blue, red, black, and purple decorations since they declared the four elements as their official band colors.

While they were doing something that was boring, you, mikasa, and sasha are going shopping for the concert tonight.

Linking each other's arms securely, you all walked confidently into the mall, well at least the other two.

You were a nervous wreck, just thinking about the concert made your legs shake like you've been sitting down for too long. but you shook the uneasy feeling off and wanted to have a good time with the girls.

First store, hot topic. Well for mikasa at least. "why are we in the emo store?" sasha genuinely asked while looking at the more edgey clothing. "god sasha for the millionth time, it's not emo!" mikasa huffed in annoyance while observing the chockers.

"jeez sorry...mommy." she muttered the last word under her breath, but you just managed to caught it.

some how, you ended up getting dragged into Victoria's Secret against your own will. you had a love/ hate relationship with the store, the undergarments were nice, but you hated walking into the store just to see mannequins with thongs on.

"cmon y/n, you gotta were something sexy for jean." mikasa smirked and looked around for you. crimson red spread across your puffed cheeks. "m-mikasa what're you talking about?" you stuttered in shock while sasha never let go of your arm. "isn't it obvious ? you both are like, head over heels for each other!" sasha exclaimed in a "duh" type of tone.

you totally dodged her slightly true, or true statement.

you knew mikasa wouldn't stop bothering you unless you actually bought something. you sighed, looking at the pink lingerie only, as it was your favorite color.

a push a bra? hmm

you stared at it for about 15 seconds before picking it up and deciding to buy it. you already had panties to match so it wouldn't be the worst choice ever.