𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

Y/N IS MEETING MIKASA AND SASHA BETCHES

(btw the two girls in the bathroom are not them, you'll know what I'm talking about when you read it)

you had just finished up your last class of the day, looking at the time on your phone to see it was 2:15.

you were late to band practice, carrying your guitar as you walked quickly through the hall.

walking into the gym eren and jean were already on the stage practicing their vocals while armin was writing down something in his notebook, and of course, connie was eating a snack.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" you apologized as you rushed to get your guitar out. "it's about damn time, we've been waiting." eren said as he watched jean get down from the stage and help you with your guitar.

"thank you." you smiled as jean plugged it in for you. "of course." he replied. "simp...hey daddy armin! what songs are we doing for the concert next week?" eren got off the stage and walked over to armin.

"well what songs do you want to do?" armin flipped through his notebook. "uhh oh mami and..what's the other one?" he chuckled lightly. "swim, cassie, friends?" armin gave eren a few options, looking up at him. "I guess cassie, I forget the lyrics a little but tho." armin ripped a piece of paper out from his notebook and handed it to eren, which has all the lyrics.

"thanks min." he smiled and got back on the stage.

"so the songs we're doing is cassie and oh mami?" jean asked for confirmation. "yeah, are you deaf?" eren sassily replied. jean rolled his eyes and handed you your guitar.

"here, I'll teach you all the chords and stuff for the songs."  he grabbed a piece of paper that had all the guitar chords for the songs, with the song names on top of them. you smiled, extremely grateful for the work jean put in for you. "thank you so much, I will learn this in no time."

he patted your back and responded, "I bet."

you were sitting on the edge of the stage with your guitar in your hands, switching your eyes back and forth to your paper and the your guitar while jean and eren were practicing their vocals, laughing as eren voice cracked, which eventually led to an argument. connie was practicing the drums, being lazy with it as he was eating chips.

armin was on the phone with probably the school, trying to see if he could rent out the stage in two weeks, which was the concert. the whole school was technically invited, since there was posters all around the school for the concert, which you and jean put up.

you were really excited and nervous at the same time, you were excited to see everyone that is going to be there for you but nervous that you might mess up and make a fool of the band. but as long as you practiced, that will be nearly impossible.

ooh, mami, this a new 'rari
hit 150 on the dash, I bent the corner
then she bent it for my sideways, uh
I might have to fuck her on the highway, yeah

eren's singing snapped you out of your daydreaming, hearing his voice sing was like an angel sighing, some of the best you've ever heard. well maybe that's you exaggerating, but it was really good.

"you sound like a fucking middle schooler." jean laughed as he made faces at eren. "let me here you then, fuck boy." he flipped jean off. "of course, my master." he bowed and held the mic firmly in his hands.

mamacita, I can see the devil in your eyes
muy bonita, tú quieres estar by my side
she might make me stay for the night
for the night, oh- oh-oh

honestly jean singing made you cum a little, you were slowly dying from his voice. you just sat there looking at him shocked, mouth wide open. sure you've heard him sing before but damn, him singing in Spanish and some weird effect on you.