𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

(ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ)
I forgot to say that y/n's chick fil a order is my chick fil a order💀 forgive me, darling.

you excitedly walked over to the gym, awaiting for what was about to happen.

band practice was today and you couldn't help but be excited and nervous. you clenched onto your guitar strap the was hanging on your shoulder.

last night jean had left when you woke up. you saw on the coffee table that he left you a note to know that he left. you smiled as you remembered what had accurred yesterday.

you shook your thoughts away once you got to the gym doors. you opened it quietly and made your way in. eren, jean, connie, and armin we're all waiting in the stage with snacks and drinks.

jean, of course, was the first one to notice you. "oh look who's here!" he shouted and ran over to you. you softly giggled and ran towards him to, but more in a joking manner.

"OMG ITS MY FAVORITE GIRL IN THE WORLD!" he yelled in a popular white girl voice. "OmG ItS mY fAvOrItE bOy!" you yelled back and jumped up and down.

the others watched and started laughing. "now up we go." he said as he watched your fun face become confused. "wha- AH!" you almost screamed as jean threw you over his shoulder.

he put his hand securely on your ass since you were wearing a skirt. a massive amount of blush consumed your face as you puffed your cheeks out.

"jean y'know sharing is caring right?" you heard eren remark and walked up to you and jean. "uhh no it isn't." jean snickered and held you closer.

you whined, wanting to be put down. you looked at your guitar case that was on the ground, wanting to play it. you wiggled your ass a little bit to try and get out of jean's grip but he only held you tighter.

so yeah, you were basically in the middle of jean and eren fighting. 

"alright you guys stop! jean, let y/n go." armin stated as he got up and separated the two. you smiled as jean finally put you down.

"sorry princess." he leaned down and whispered in your ear. "it's alright jean." you whispered back.

once everything was settled in armin clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"so, I just recently found out that we have a concert. it's on the first day of October. it's on a saturday and I expect all of you to be there. we will have practices about 3 times a week for preparation. sounds good?" he finished and looked at all of us for approval.

everyone nodded and stood up. "great! now let's get to practicing!"

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

after practice you all decided to go out to eat since everyone started to get hungry. you went to a nearby restaurant that looked nice on the inside.

eren kept telling you how good their "chee burgs" are. you just assumed they were cheeseburgers since the name sounded a little funky.

you all took a seat near the middle of the restaurant. jean took the opportunity and quickly sat next you you. he was on your left and eren was on your right. I hope nothing happens. you thought.

armin and connie were seating across from you, looking at the menu's carefully. you picked up yours and looked through the different varsities of delicious foods.

you decided to go with chicken fingers and fries to keep it simple. "what are you getting?" jean asked you as you glances at him. "just chicken fingers and fries." you replied and smiled.