𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

you had just finished your last class of the day, being boring as always. as you were walking you heard loud footsteps behind you.

you quickly turned around, only to see the same slicked backed hair marco. "hey y/n!" he greeted as he started walking next to you. seeing him brought a big smile to your face. "h-hi marco!" you stuttered from his sudden appearance.

"so where are you going?" he asked curiously. you looked down at the ground. "I'm going to an audition, for a band." you replied. marco's eyes lit up as he smiled brightly. "y/n that's great! I know how much you wanted to be in a band. wait, so this one is accepting girls too and not just boys?" he gleamed.

you smiled shyly and nodded. "I'm happy that they're accepting girls too." you stated as marco glances at you in joy. "so, what band is it?" "it's a band named chase atlantic." you responded.

marco's head shot as you said that. "really?! that's jean band." he looked at you. "yeah..I know." blood rushes up to your cheeks. "well that's good! maybe you'll finally get what you wanted for all these years!" he smiled. that made you blush harder. "m-marco!"

he laughed and patted your shoulders. "you'll do great y/n, I know you will."

"thank you marco." you smiled happily.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

you walked up and down the long halls of the school, admiring some of the pictures on the wall. some of them were presidents, or important people in our history.

even though you were walking up and down the school, you were going to the gym lounge room, for the audition.

excitement and nervousness filled your gut as you inches closer to the gym. thoughts filled your mind as you gripped your guitar case tightly.

you could see the gym doors in the distance, wide open.

you nervously walked in the gym and turned right, where the lounge room was. you could here play shouting, yelling, and..eating? whoever is eating is chewing really loud.. you thought.

you quietly knocked on the slide door and waited for someone to open it. they mustn't not had heard you since the were still yelling and eating.

you slowly slid the door open to see jean and two other people yelling. a tall brunette guy and a almost bald guy. is that..eren and connie? you thought.

"e-excuse me!" you stuttered as you slid the door all the way open so they could see you. they all stopped their eating and yelling, now looking at you.

eren was the first one to speak up, "are you lost?" he stepped away from jean. "no dumbass, she has a guitar case." jean spoke up as he walked over to you.

"sorry about him, he smoked to much weed today." he whispered in your ear. all you did was nod from shyness. "jean I know you said someone was auditioning but I didn't think you meant a girl." eren spat  as he stepped closer to you and jean. "shut up twat. anybody can audition." he spat back.

you could tell they were about to fight so you backed away a little bit. connie then motioned you to sit next to him. "comeme!" he whispered-shouted.

you quietly walked over to connie, trying not to get the other boy's attention. you sat down next to him and made yourself comfortable. "you're y/n right? from highschool?" he asked as he ate some chips. "yep." you nodded and smiled.

he gave you a little "cool" and faced jean and eren, which were fighting. "d-do they do this often?" you questioned concerningly. connie cocked is head towards you. "you've never seen them fight before?" he asked with a shocked expression. you shook your head and leaned closer.