𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

it felt like you eyes opened automatically as the beeming sun shines all it's might in your face. you let out a little groan, covering the sun's rhys with your arm.

when you went to stretch, you felt something blocking you from doing it. it made you flinch a little, letting out a little gasp as you turned around to see what it was.

it took you a minute to process that it was jean, who was still sleeping like a little baby.

I thought he was sleeping on the couch? you thought to yourself.

you fully turned around and hesitantly put your hand on his right cheek, since you didn't want to wake him. a bright smile painted across your face watching him sleep, which might seem a little weird,  but we all know you would smile too.

but right when you were taking your hand off of his cheek, he quickly opened his eyes, revealing his beautiful hazel eyes. even though you could stare at his eyes forever, you almost screamed from shock.

you covered your hot face with your warm hands as jean laughed his ass off. "HAHAHA OML Y/N!" he screeched. you moved your tangled hair out of your face and looked up at him. "I-I thought you were sleeping on the couch?" you mumbled out.

"oh yeah about that, I got a little scared so I came in here...heh." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. but if you're being honest, you're glad he didn't sleep on the couch. you purposely left your door unlocked so he could come in here. well, he won't know that.

"also what was with that hand thing hm? you like touching my face?" he smirked. "cmon jean I just woke up!" your excuse was. a little bit of crimson red spread across your cheeks as you purposely rolled over him to get up.

"owie." he groaned. "if you need clothes, I have some oversized ones, and clothes that I stole from my brother in my closet." you stated clearly as you pointed to your closet and dresser. "thanks beautiful, I appreciate it." he said the end in his goofy ahh voice.

you smiled and made your way to the bathroom, which was connected to your room.

while you were doing your morning routine, jean stretched and walked over to the place you said your clothes were. "her brother's..?" he mumbled to himself as he picked up a few shirts.

"why do I have the urge to snoop around?" he randomly said as he looked around your room. "eh..whatever." he took a shirt and some pants, putting them on and checking himself in the mirror. "damn I'm gonna have to keep these..hey daddy." he winked at himself in the mirror. "okay I'll stop." he said to himself once again.

he heard the bathroom door unlock, he looked over to see you coming out with your hair done and a little make up on. "jeez you took forever." he grumbled. "actually I was really fast." you sarcastically snapped back and went into your closet for clothes. "ohh ok feisty." he followed you into your closet.

"hmm.." you picked out a pair of your favorite jeans and crop top. since you were just going to hang out with jean today.

 since you were just going to hang out with jean today