𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

you woke up to the sun shiny bright in your face, practically blinding you. you shifted around an put a hand over your eyes to block out the bright ass sun.

you quietly got up and picked up your phone gently, seeing a message from an unknown number.

unknown number
yo, it's me jean

you
oh, hi jean!

jean 🥰
so you're still free right?

you
yeah ofc!

jean🥰
great! I'll be at your place at 2:00?

you checked the time to see it was 12:30, isn't to bad.

you
yes that's fine :)

jean🥰
alr, see you later beautiful.
read

you smiled as a light tint blush clouded your face. he's so nice. you thought.

you got up to take a shower and opened the door to the connected bathroom. you turned on the water and put it to a hot temperature and started stripping off your clothes, bit by bit.

once you were fully undressed you stepped into the shower and let the water trickle down your body softly.

you couldn't help but recall the moments you had with jean yesterday. the only thing you could think about is him. he's been in your mind since you had your first encounter with him.

a large amount of pink consumed your cheeks as you thought of jean.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

you finished drying your body and walked into your bedroom. you grabbed your phone to see it was 1:30.

you sped walked over to your closet and searched for an outfit.

(you can always change if you want)

you heard a loud ding sound from your phone as you picked it up and say a message from jean.

jean🥰
I'm here😈

you softly laughed and locked the door to your apartment. you stepped into the golden colored elevator and breathed in. if you said you weren't nervous than that would be a lie. you've never hung out with a boy like this, besides marco.

your deep thoughts were interrupted by the ringing sound of the elevator. you walked out and made your way to the front doors, saying bye to the workers.

you saw jean leaning cooly on his black corvette, looking at his phone. once he heard footsteps his head instantly shot up, looking directly at you.