𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

you both silently stood together, savoring each other long provided warmth. you never wanted to let go, and neither did jean.

everything you wanted as come true. the man you longed for in high school is finally yours, your high school self would be screaming if you told her the news.

"y/n?" you heard jean speak out in the middle of your daydreaming. "yes jean?" god, did he love when you said his name like that.

"can I kiss you?"

the question rung in your head like fifty million alarm clocks as you gained the courage to look him in the eye, lifting your head up from his chest.

you slowly nodded as your crystal eyes flickered down to his plump lips. "use your words darling." Jean's hand sneakily made its way to your cheek as his thumb softly caressed the area of skin.

"yes jean, please kiss me." and only with five words, it was sealed.

his heart shaped lips softly collided with your red plump ones, you savored them blissful feeling of his lips resting on top of yours.

god, you never wanted this moment to end.

the way his arms wrapped around your waist so comfortably and his soft, plump lips laying softly on top of yours made you want to melt in his embrace. with a bit of hesitation, you kissed back, earning a smile from the man towering over you.

unfortunately, Jean's phone started to ring. you both groaned in annoyance as you pulled away and watched as he swiftly pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"hello?" he spoke calmly into the phone. you gently laid your head in his chest and listened to his pumping heartbeat.

"yeah we'll be there in about ten minutes." you heard your jean say. you smiled lightly, you never wanted this moment to end, but thanks to whoever called him, it had to be cut short.

jean sighed and put his phone back in his pocket. "sorry beautiful, but our alone time as to be cut short." he sighed and kissed the crown of your head.

you both tardily walked over to the black luxurious looking bench, sitting on it and looking into each other loving eyes.

"I...I have to tell you something." you looked down at your hands decorated with your favorite pink and silver rings. jean was confused but also concerned about how serious you were. "what is it?" his worried voice filled your ears.

"your old band member, who was he?" the sudden question took jean aback. he sighed then answered sluggishly, "his name was floch, he would always sing over us, take our parts, and play the guitar so loud that no one could hear us actually singing. we always warned him but let it slide, until he slept with one of eren's exes, which he would brag about. he got almost everyone to hate eren and turn their backs against him, so we ultimately kicked him out."

you froze. floch?

the unsettling name rang in your head over and over again. pure shock and fear laid across your distressed face, your hands and legs shook as you remembered the horrific memories of him.

jean noticed you peculiar behavior ever since he mentioned his name. "is something wrong y/n?" he questioned concerningly, taking your hand in his, rubbing the back with his thumb.

"that's um.." your voice trailed off as you wiped your fallen tears. you sniffled, trying to build up to courage to talk to jean about him.

"he was my ex." you managed to blurt out. anger almost immediately filled jean's raging eyes as you finished your sentence. "oh that piece of shit, you were his ex?" confusingly, you nodded your head.