chapter two

Years went by so fast I could almost feel like time is running, it's been a long time since I visited Nashville, and I bet things had changed so much since I left

I haven't heard of anyone at all, maybe sometimes we chatted on Facebook but yet I feel so far away.

I was sitting on my bed wondering how it was back then, I'm home sick terribly.

I had a lot of questions running through my mind; is misses' Hamsworf okay? I haven't seen her since god knows when and the last time I heard about her she was sick and tired. Misses Hamsworf took care of me when my parents died in a car accident, my mother was pregnant but she never had a chance to give me a sister or maybe a brother. She was such a special person; I can't believe I left her when all she did in her life is staying by my side. She loved me so much she tried giving me what I lost when I was a kid and for that I am forever grateful. It's hard to remember what happened and how I lost my parents, i tried so many times to concentrate and remember something about the accident but all I could ever come up with is my teddy bear mister toms in my hands, and that we were going on a road trip to my grandparents' house whom I never really got to see after the death of my parents. They never really cared about what happened to me after the crash.
I only have 3 pictures of my parents long time ago, there's one in their wedding where mom and dad were kissing holding two glass of Champaign and interacting their hands together, and there's one where mom was holding me in her hands smiling and looking at me like I'm an art piece. Mom was really gorgeous; she was a very sexy brunette back then, with hazel light eyes, just like me.
dad wasn't in the picture so I guess he was the one taking it, but I have an old black and white photo of him holding a monkey on his shoulder and giving a thumbs up with a huge laugh. These two pictures told me all I need to know about them, mom was such a beauty inside out, she loved me so much and I bet she still does and dad was all enthusiastic and loves to live, I know that because I am a mixture of who they are, they gave me the best of them.
Anyways Mrs. Hamsworf took care of me after that, at first I hated her, I know that was the stupidest thing ever right? But I was 8 years old, and I couldn't imagine anyone ever trying to replace my mom. I missed my her so much that I spent every night trying to call her cellphone again and again and again, not that I expect her to pick up, but because her voice was on the machine saying "hello I'm busy right now please leave a message and I'll call you ASAP" it was like a music in my ear, I cried every time heard I, Too bad the company sold the number again. I should've bought the number or do anything about it but I was just a kid, I didn't know.
But misses Hamsworf gave me a video of her singing in her prom, just like I did. I love it when I am able to accomplish something she did, it's like I'm reviving her, and I'm making her proud.
After that tragedy happened I changed so much' I'm always nervous and scared. I know I'm not a depression type of person, I've been depressed before of course but now I know better.
I became afraid of dying since I traveled to New York, I was afraid of being forgotten because I have no one to remember me, I have no family here, I have nothing, I even quite my job because I can't be comfortable around people here. Nobody understands me.
Luckily vogue contacted me and offered a job I submitted to a year ago, and since it was a dream to work for vogue, I accepted with no hesitation

Later that night I had a call from my old office about a bunch of paper I had to pick up. I'm starting my job 4 months from now hoping I'll fit in there.

After a while I was taking a shower and the phone rang... I finished my bath, went outside and put on one of my favorite baggy hoodies and I managed to comb my hair a bit, and then called the same number that's been annoying me for the past 30 minutes
after 3 or 4 beeps a surprising and very warm hello came up, it was Katherine, one of my best friends back in Nashville. Katherine and I were like insuperable, we did everything together, though we were like a whole group but she was, she was special.