Chapter Thirteen: Portkey

In the morning, Hermione burst into our room, annoyed, and woke us up. Ron shyly brought up his blanket to cover himself and I woke up my grouchy brother. We must be related. I went to Ginny's room to change and I wore my black thick sweater and tight jeans. Ginny braided my hair in two braids and I wore my necklace, hair clip, watch, and ring. The sweater covered my tattoo and I went back up to Ron's room.

          "Darlings, wake up," I teased.

          I pulled Ron out of bed and Harry kicked me out so they could get dressed. The twins were still put off from last night and they cheered up a little when I kissed their cheeks. Mrs. Weasley was going to stay home and I saw Bill, Charlie, and Percy apparate outside. Ginny and Hermione joined us at breakfast and Hermione was still getting used to my fangs and tongue. She did like my hair, nail polish, and earrings. I had a green apple to eat on the walk to Stoatshead Hill. We were running late since Ron and Harry overslept but our group walked to a man waiting for us.

          "Arthur!" he greeted.

          "Kids! This is Amos Diggory!" Mr. Weasley introduced.

          I perked up hearing his last name and Cedric landed in front of me from the tree we were standing under.

          "Cedric!" I cried out and hugged him tightly.

          He hugged me and spun around, "Ivy!"

          "Oh? Cedric, who is this lovely young lady?" his father asked.

          Cedric and I blushed and I held out my hand, "I'm Ivy Potter, sir. I'm fond of your son."

          "Potter? Then that dark haired boy must be your twin, Harry Potter?" he asked and shook my hand.

          I nodded to him and he went to greet my brother. Cedric looked so different. He was handsome, built, tall, and mature. This must've been his surprise. I even noticed Hermione and Ginny checking him out. To my surprise, Cedric held my hand and it soured the twin's attitude further.

          "Fond of me, are you?" he whispered in my ear.

          "You haven't noticed yet, have you?" I asked.

          He raised his eyebrow at me and I stuck out my tongue. His facial expression went from confused to concerned and then amazed. I showed him my fangs and he finally noticed my hair. Before we could talk more about it, we came across an old boot on the hill. The twins said it was a portkey. Everyone was holding on to it, except for Ron who was still sleepy.

          "Ron!" I called and pulled him by his hand.

          He held onto the boot at the last second and we were all sent spinning into the air. As we screamed, Mr. Weasley told us to let go and, reluctantly, I did as one of the last people to. I landed on my stomach on top of Ron who landed on his back.

          "Oh! I'm sorry, Ron!" I said turning red.

          I pulled him up and he was also red, "It's alright, Ive."

          Behind us, Mr. Weasley, Mr. Diggory, and Cedric gracefully landed and Cedric pulled up my brother. I rolled my eyes at Cedric and he pulled some leaves out of my hair. Our group walked to a massive campground and Mr. Weasley said that there were two hundred portkeys to help thousands of witches and wizards get here for the Quidditch World Cup. Cedric kissed my cheek when we had to separate since we had different tents. I wanted to see Draco already.