Chapter 10: It's a Date!

Levy's POV

As we drove away I saw in the side view mirror Gajeel smiling. Sighing in content I turn my head to the left to see my mom giving me a smirk that said, 'I know something you should know very well too'. "What Mom?", I ask seriously questioning the look on her face.

"Oooh nothing at all honey, nothing at all", she said before going on, "I just think that it's very funny that Gajeel was blushing when he was pushing your wheelchair." At this point Mom was smirking at her full potential while I sat there looking extremely confused. 

"What point are you trying to get at Mom?" I don't understand it at all. 

"Oh nothing. I'll just leave you to figure it out eventually." she said putting her full attention back on the road while humming a song that I couldn't recognize.

I sigh and pull out my phone. I'm looking on Instagram and a couple other  social media apps until I get a text from some number.

Unknown number: Hey

Levy: Who is this?

Unknown number: It's me, Gajeel. Your Mom let me put my number on your phone.

"Mom! When did you let Gajeel go on my phone!", I cry out because of the invasion of privacy.

Mom gives me an innocent look. "I don't know what your talking about."

I throw my hands up in the air and sigh giving up. Then I save Gajeel as a contact. But then, I remember that I don't know his last name. Wait, I do, but I don't remember it.

Levy: Sorry I was talking to my Mom. Anyway hey. Also what's your last name?

Gajeel: It's Redfox.

Levy: Thanks that helps a lot :)

Gajeel: No problem :)

Gajeel: So there's this carnival festival thing that's coming up and I'd like to go. Only problem is that you can only get in with at least one other person. Do you want to come with me?

I thought my heart skipped a beat. I was surprised because I didn't understand what it meant.

Levy: Sure! Let me ask my Mom.

"Hey Mom, Gajeel just asked me if I wanted to come to this carnival that's coming up.", I ask knowing that she'll sa-

"Sure honey! Just be back before 11!", Mom replied happily cutting my true prediction short. 

Levy: My mom says sure, just be home by 11.

Gajeel: Cool! I'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow then!

Levy: Okay!

We pull into our driveway and Mom backs up into the garage. I step out and walk inside the house. Nothing changed while I was gone, I guess. I walk past some family pictures and smile at the one of Ellie and I when we were 4. We had chocolate ice cream all over our faces and we were caught mid-laugh. I think it was from during Easter because of the pink bunny ears on our heads, the pastel dresses and colored eggs around us.

I move on to the next one, which was a professionally taken picture of us for what I believe was our 6th birthday. I had my hair braided into two braids while Ellie had hers in two pig tails. Our hair was about waist length so it was pretty long back then. The two of us were wearing matching white, poofy dresses with sparkly white bows in our hair. We were smiling kind of angelically, well at least Ellie was since she is an angel now.

I climb up the stairs and without showering or eating dinner, I fall onto my bed and sleep.

I just now, no, I've realized that I write really short chapters so I formally apologize for that. Anywhoot, I hope you enjoyed it and I vwill see you next chappy! Don't forget to vote, comment, share, etc.! I appreciate everything! Thanks! -The Kahte'