Chapter 1: A Guide To Who I Am

Levy's POV:

"Levy?!" Yelled my Mom.

"Yes?" I replied. I was still packing the boxes for the "big move". I don't think it's a big deal, but my mom thinks it's like starting a new life.

"Have you seen Dad?"

"No"

"Oh, ok"

*sigh*

"Ok" I replied in a bored way.

Right now, we live in Tokyo, Japan, which is really far from Magnolia, in Fiore. That's where we're moving to. Magnolia I mean.

Mom was really worried that I would miss my "friends", so she bought me an iPhone 5c in pink. I hate pink. I didn't really need it, just to look up stuff and check the weather. I don't really have friends anyway.

See my parents are doctors so we're kind of rich, and they kind of spoil me. Ok. not kind of. Very much. I'm probably the only 12 year-old who will not freak out over new clothes, shopping, makeup, and especially, oh especially, not boys.

I hate boys. They're so annoying. They've always teased me about my glasses, which they call "hipster" glasses. I love them though. They're blue, my favorite color. My hair color is also blue too. My eyes are just a dull brown though, sadly.

Don't even get me started about the girls at school. I don't know how many times I've been called names likes bookworm or hipster or smarty or shorty or shortstack. I don't really mind them, I just zone out and read my books.

We're moving tomorrow and I'm almost done packing. We have to get them shipped to Magnolia. I just hope that nothing will happen on the train there. It's going to be a really long ride. I'm kinda worried about my stuff. I have some good memory's from her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think "her" is? Comment who you think she should be. I have a pretty good idea of what to write for the next 5-10 chapters so the suggestions will still be helpful if you have any! Well thanks! See you in the next chapter!

~le author, Kate

P.S. I might and probably will do that thing where you switch the POV (point of view) every chapter. And I think you guys will know who the other person will be. There will also be Normal POV. That's the only exception. ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------