What Could Have Been (Good Ending)

Smut Warning

Story Does Not Follow Canon League of Legends Lore

LARGE WORD COUNT; 4,847

Unedited. Beware of, Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling Mistakes.
-
(Y/n) POV
-

What happened?

That was the first thought that passed through my mind as I opened my eyes.

I was sitting in a room that had a cabin-like aesthetic. The dark oak wooden walls and wooden flooring being the most prominent.

A desk sat against the wall across from the bed I rested in, a mirror resting above it that was lined with pretty fairy-lights.

There was also a dresser set up against the wall in the top right of the room, the door of the room being at the top left.

The room was dimly lit, and I could hear a faint rustling sound coming from the area beyond the open door.

Jinx...

What happened with Jinx?

The last I remember was Jinx setting me down after having shot me.

I'd felt it, the way my skin grew colder and how light-headed I became. The feeling of blood pooling from those wounds and lining my clothing which had caused them to stick to my cloths uncomfortably.

So, why wasn't I dead?

Why was I waking up?

Next to the comfy bed was a simple side table that held a few items.

Shimmer, my famous ringlet, a bottle of half-drunken water, and a stack of books.

I decide to start trying to move. I have so many questions and need some serious answers, the rustling proves that there is a sign of life past the door, and I can only assume that they have it open in case the person needs to check on me at any given moment.

When I went to lift my hand, it was actually a lot easier than I would've thought. Sure, it felt a little sore, but I could live with it.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed, blinking in surprise at the feeling on my abdomen.

I lift the baggy T-shirt I had been put in, staring at the bandages wrapped around my stomach snuggly.

A sigh escapes my lips as I pay no mind to the other bandages wrapped around my left shoulder and right arm. My hand goes over to the water and takes a few sips, exhaling in satisfaction.

My throat hadn't ached strangely, but still felt a bit dry, and I'm sure the person here wouldn't mind me taking a few sips.

Now, it was time to stand and walk- or at least try.

I place both of my feet onto the wood, shivering slightly at the feeling of the cold hardwood colliding with my warm bare feet.

I'd only been wearing a black baggy short sleeved T-shirt and my underwear. I won't lie, I felt a 'bit' exposed.

Never mind that.

I use my hands to push me off the bed, gasping under my breath as I'm able to instantly stand.

There's no doubt in my mind that I've been fed the bottle of shimmer sitting on the bedside table.

That's the only explanation for this.

I walk over to the dresser and open the top drawer, wanting to cover myself up a bit.

I'm luckily able to find a pair of shorts with drawstrings. I put them on immediately, pulling the strings and tying them together before looking around for something to be used as a weapon.