The Rise of Book 3

With Lucy

"Why... does this world curse me.."

The negative emotions brewing inside were growing more powerful; fueling the power that was emitting off her body.

"I will not be left behind... Not this time.. To hell with all of you..."

Slowly things begin to change— It was no longer Lucy.. The lovely, bright, filled with life little girl.. This was something more sinister and evil.

"Even the gods will bow down at my feet..."

A new page in the book of Fiore writes itself; A new age was coming and it was dark.

Lucy opens her eyes her honey brown eyes has turned into a dark shade of bloody red.

With Jellal.

A breeze blows past; it wasn't pleasant, it was suffocating with the stench of death lingering.

"Hmm.."

Something was coming, but what was it?
He didn't know, all he knew was it gave him an unsettling feeling.

"Something's coming... Something powerful and big.."

He continued to walk the streets of Fiore with Ultear and Meredy by his side

"Are you guys feeling hungry? We've been walking for a while we should rest..."

Ultear- "Yeah.. We are a bit hungry we should find an Inn and restaurant."

They walk the streets until they find a Inn to stay in and walk to eat at a restaurant

Meredy- "It's been such an exhausting day! I'm glad we can finally catch a break I'm beat!"

Jellal smiles as Ultear chuckles lightly and nods. They order their food and chat as they wait for their food to arrive.

"The trip back to Magnolia is gonna take a while..."

Meredy- "What a drag honestly, it's so tiring and so long.."

Jellal smiles wearily feeling sorry for Meredy. Everything seems so peaceful.. A little too peaceful...

"We'll try to make it quick then, how does that sound?"

Meredy nods as their food arrives all three of them begin to eat, enjoying the peaceful night.

With Erza

"Something is in the air... It seems different; are the seasons changing?"

Erza walks the streets of Magnolia in deep thought.

"Hmm..."

Erza is walking and stops in front of a shop she stares at the glass window seemingly unaware of where she is at the current moment... Erza finally looks up and notice she's at a cake shop her eyes gleams with excitement she quickly makes her way inside.

"I would like to order a strawberry cheesecake."

The shop keeper nods with a smile and wraps her order and place it in a bag before handing it to her.

"That would be 2700 Jewels."

Erza hands the kind lady the money and walks out the shop excitedly happy. She makes me way down the street as she heads for the guild.

Natsu- "Erza you're back!"

Natsu gives her a grin excited for her return from her mission. Gray also makes his way over to Erza with a knowing grin.

Gray- "What'd you get."

"I got myself a strawberry cake."

Natsu and Gray give her a nod as they begin to converse with her as she eats her strawberry cake. Before long Natsu and Gray begin to bicker about something per usual; with Erza shutting them down immediately.

It was a rather typical day for the Fairytail guild; all seems well, it was rowdy and loud.

With Erik

Erik was on a mission, a mission he had promised Kinana he would go with. They're eyeing their surroundings staying vigilant and on high alert for any potential threat. The surrounding air grew thick almost sickening it made breathing quite a struggle.

"Aughhh... Damn it.. The stench of death is suffocating.. It's sickening, I hate it.."

Erik scrunches his face, the feeling of the air around him annoyed him to no bitter end. He found it bothersome and it rubbed him the wrong way irking him. Kinana felt uncomfortable the air heightened her senses sending them to overdrive, it was unpleasant for both parties.

Kinana- "It's a bit heavy.. Maybe the enemy is near by. I'm not sure where they are, I'm sure they're close."

"Let's just get this over with so we can leave..."

Erik groans in annoyance and impatience he wanted to end this mission quickly and just head back home. He was not in the mood for any games; he hasn't been in the mood for a while now ever since he grew those unsatisfying cravings, they were enough to nearly drive him to the brink of insanity.

"Come out! I'm not here for a game of hide and seek! It's best you come out before I drag you out!"

Erik shouts warning the enemy it was best to come out before he would forcefully drag the enemy out himself. With that warning the enemy emerges from behind a tree; a big bulky man with scars comes out ready to pounce on both Erik and Kinana.

"Heh.. What a big brute.. I'll be enjoying taking you down. Don't take it personally big guy, we're just following orders."

Erik says with a condescending grin and a mocking tone provoking the man. The man's ego was easily provoked he launches towards Erik with adulterated aggression; Erik swiftly dodges he was quick on his feet, Kinana transforms into her Snake form and launches an attack to the enemy with venomous fangs. The three go back and forth for a long while before they succeed in finally putting the man down. The man had lasted this long he was quite a strong individual, in the end he had fallen to Erik and his companion.

"Damn.. Hah..Hah... I didn't expect him to last this long, I can't say I'm not impressed.."

Erik was out of breath and panting, he gave a cocky grin as he wipes the sweat off his chin.

Kinana- "Yeah.. It sure has been unexpected."

Kinana smiled also seemingly impressed by the fact that the man had lasted longer than they thought he would, she was quite proud for the man.

"Well.. We should head back now. This mission was a drag I'm glad it's over with."

Kinana lets out a light chuckle and nods; they make their way back to Oracion Seis. As they make their way back they're still aware of the thick air around them, there's still a underlying danger within the atmosphere but they push it aside seemingly trying to ignore it and just make their way back.