Tower of Heaven

Lucy
I was brought into a big crystal tower with other kids and people working, some were being hit and brutally beat up, they had put us in hand cuffs and brought us into cells we were to stay there till we got orders each cell held 2 people I was stuck with a boy with a maroon color hair, I looked around trying to see what this place was... I saw a man staring at me with hatred eyes and I flinched I looked away, I took a look over to the boy with maroon hair, he looked back at me then smiled? How can he smile at a time like this?! He sure is brave and strong to be able to smile like that in a time like this, I cried a bit and I unknowingly hugged him for a while, he seemed shocked but hugged me back we stayed like that for a good 10 minutes till I pulled away and wiped my tears and said thank you, He nodded and said no problem. It was currently 7:33 at night the guards were getting all the people back into there rightful cell, after they done that they walked away now we were all quiet some were talking to each other, some were asleep and other were getting there wounds treated, me and cobra laid down and talked for a while till we both fell asleep.

6 years later..
It has been 6 years since me and cobra became friends, today cobra was rude and cold towards me today? I wonder why, we also met others like Erza, Jellal, and Simon they were all nice and kind we all became good friend but Erza and Cobra are acting so different today, when I tried talking to them they both just glared... I was headed to Erza to ask her what was wrong, I called to her but she pushed me and glared at me and said words that, completely shattered me, Jellal and Simon quickly came towards me and tried helping me up I was frozen and shocked I started shaking furiously I had trouble breathing, Jellal glared at Erza and said, What the hell is wrong with you Erza, you've gone to far! Erza snickered and said why should I be nice to someone weak, she walked away cobra watching from a far smirking and followed Erza. Jellal hugged me and carried me somewhere before I passed out, Simon sounding worried.

Jellal
I was furious why the hell would Erza do that I thought she was nice, I liked her a lot but after what she has done, she's nothing more then a piece of dust that's in my eye it's irritating, I was hugging Lucy, and then carried her bridal style and walked toward my cell, simon started talking and sounding worried that's when I look down I see Lucy passed out but she glowed white and gold really fast before it was back to normal, I looked at Simon he was surprised as well, I decided to take control in the tower of heaven I would make sure that Lucy would be able to rest in piece, after I treated lucy I walked out and let everyone go, Simon, Lucy and I were going to be staying here because we didn't know we're else to go, but we were free to do whatever we wanted...