Their Reasons

| With Lucy |

It's been a couple days now since I passed out when I woke up I was really confused and surprised because when I woke up no one was around besides Jellal and Simon, I asked Simon what happened and he told me about Jellal's plans, I nodded and headed to find Jellal I see him in his daily study? No more like personal room, I walked in and laid on his bed with my head hanging on the side of the bed, he was reading a book on the other side of the room, after a few minutes he sighed and put the book down, he walked over in front of my face and bent down and asked me what do you want piggy? I glared at him and I sat up, Who are you calling a Piggy? he laughed slightly. Jelly! After I had said that I dashed for the door but a hand pushed the door closed before I could go out, I froze and backed up a bit I see jelly there smirking, shit I pulled the trigger, god damn it, I quickly ran to the other side of the bed, I might be able to jinx him, I see him walking towards me he was on the other side of the room so I was good... for now he quickly tried going over the bed to  grab my hands but I nearly was fast enough I dashed to the door and went out, I hid behind Simon he raised an eyebrow, I gave him the usual look and he chuckled, I see Jellal walking towards us he asked Simon if he had seen me, he shook his head Jellal went searching somewhere else, I heaved a sigh of relief I go to the kitchen to find food I found caramel pudding, I quickly grabbed it and started eating I walked back to see Jellal reading a book, I sat beside him while Simon sat beside me, Jellal opened his mouth I pouted but put some in his mouth, You always take my food why can't you get some on your own... shit... He glanced up with an eyebrow raised, I quickly stuffed his mouth with the pudding, I walked towards the bathroom I told them that I finna take a shower...

| With Erza |

I had to leave Lucy, but I needed her to hate me so she won't be hurt when I do leave but instead, it hurts me knowing what I had just done to my little sister, I'll surely come back when I get stronger, Just wait for me, Lucy! And Jellal I couldn't leave him knowing he would be hurt so I needed for him to hate me, I loved him so I had to do this, loving someone always comes with a price and when the price comes it's painful... Greatly.

|With Cobra |

Ugh I can finally leave that wretched place, but I couldn't take the one I loved the most, it pains me leaving her alone like that, but what had to be done had to be done and now that it's done I can't undo it... but I just wanna- I just wanna feel her and touch her one more time! A tear slip down my face, I'll surely come back one day Lucy but I hope by then you won't already have someone in your heart... Because... I'll never forget you... Or replace you...

| With Simon |

Lucy is like my little sister but... she also reminds me of my biological sister, I wonder where she is now and how she's doing, I know why they both acted there ways they didn't want their lover to be hurt when they left, I sigh at the thought but I can somehow relate... losing someone and the pain it causes... anyway it was sunset which meant it was time for Lucy to head to bed Lucy isn't allowed to be awake any later than sundown... because if she was awake... that's it because... no one lived to tell the tale, she turns into a different person she's like... I don't know how to describe it, shes like the devil but worse than that, the next day she doesn't remember anything... she's bipolar... Jellal always gives her, her shots that put her instantly to sleep so we won't have to risk her turning into the devil... but this only started a couple of days after she woke up from her unconsciousness... anyway Lucy is asleep now so we won't have to worry thank god for that, and Jellal is asleep as well, I'm in my room just thinking about things. I'm getting quite sleepy, I close my eyes and go to sleep...