The Fears They Fear The Most

Lucy

I'm nothing, I'm useless, I don't deserve to live when I hurt everyone that I'm involved with, ha that's right all I cause is pain and distraction I'm the inbreeding of both demon and wizard I ruin the balance of both demon and wizard.........  I mustn't exist. Isn't it the reason why he left me? Isn't it why everyone I cared for left me? Fine if that's the case then I'll be sure to repay them 10x the kindness that they gave me... If the world rejects me this much, then I'll reject the world as much as it rejects me, I'm not useless never was and never will be useless the only useless thing around here are those wizards!

Cobra

I was out on a walk by myself when I started getting a migraine, I was struggling with my vision as well as my walking. My head hurt so bad it felt like it was getting crushed by 2 fully heavied trains, I started to feel light headed and before I could pass out I seem to see a figure of golden locks pass by, a girl with red frightening eyes throw the dirtiest look I've ever seen, then she says "Your so filthy, what a useless child." I looked at her in terror, then I pass out.

Jellal

I was dreaming again this time it was different. This time instead of hearing screams and whispers. I hear laughs of someone insane and in power, then I see a thrown with a blonde haired figure sitting in it. She looked down at me, one of her eyes were glowing and the other was shaded with her bangs. She whispers "The world died because of you, you couldn't even save your family you cared for the most." My eyes widen in shock, I shot awake breathing heavily.

Erza

I was listening to Zeref when I see golden locks walk behind a tree to tree farther back in the forest, she peaks a little bit from behind the tree and stares at me. Then she walks back to another tree this time what I see was Brutal. I see her walk into a guild the sign was covered with shadows, she seemed so happy but then I see her brutally thrown magic at, she kept struggling then she runs out and falls over a cliff. "ERZA!" I look back at Zeref with fear still in my eyes, He widened his eyes at me, he said: "You saw it, didn't you?"

What to do when you realize you're a someone and not a something

you show them their fears.. And you know what wizards all fear the most? Being Useless and being able to do nothing when the one they care for is near the death door....

 You know what they say:

Neglect kills injuries, revenge increases them.