01: The First One

Pit POV

"Hey Lady Palutena, I think I'm gonna turn in for the night, I'm beat, I have Pittoos present ready" I said putting down his present on the kitchen table. "Yeah, at least you're prepared, I may be a goddess, but I just can't seem to remember normal things like birthdays" Palutena sighed as she was struggling with the wrapping paper.

"Haha, his birthday is only 1 week away! You have plenty of time!" I said. "Thanks Pit, you can go to sleep now" She said grabbing more tape from the cabinet. "I think it has enough tape..." I whispered. "I heard that" Palutena giggled.

"I'm sorry lady Palutena!" I said running back to my room.

I walked inside only to find Pittoo sitting on my balcony.

"What took you so long?" He asked. "Sorry, Palutena and I got busy with some stuff in the kitchen" I sighed hoping he doesn't know. "I figured" he said jumping off and coming towards me "I heard all the noise" He smiled.

I couldn't help but blush whenever he smiled.

He held me by my waist. "W-what are you doing here...?" I asked shyly. "I wanted to see you, I miss you" He said kissing my forehead. "Aw, I miss you too" I smiled and kissed his forehead back.

"Remember when we met?" Pittoo asked. "Yeah, you were created through the mirror of truth, and wanted to kill me..." I said softly. "I still feel bad about it. I would do anything for you now. And I hope I don't hurt you like that again" Pittoo said holding my head to his chest while stroking my hair.

"I love you Pittoo" I said holding his hands. "It's fine" I continued.

He kissed me on the lips. "I love you more my little angel" He said before flying back to his place.

After the fight in the Underworld, against Hades and Pandora, Dark Pit became an officer in the forces of Nature with the goddess of nature herself, Viridi. He lives with her and has his own room in her temple like I do in Palutenas Temple.

Nighttime

"Pit....I'm sorry, but you'll find happiness again with or without me" Dark Pit said as he ran into the direction of the darkness. All I could do was lay there on the concrete. Blood dripping from my forehead. My vision going blurry and Palutenas screams ringing in my right ear.

I jumped from my bed and looked around. Everything seemed normal, but why doesn't it feel normal...?