09: Break Down Mystery

3rd person POV

Pit really had no idea what was going on. Even during the day, he had visions of Dark Pit covered in blood, and his weapons covered in someone else's blood. Palutena was worried since Pit hardly slept due to fear of having another vision of his boyfriend.

"Pit, I made you some-Pit!!" Palutena yelled dropping the tray of tea and ran to the boy who fell over and his eyes had a faint red. "Pittoo...you promised...." He whispered before Palutena slapped him out of it. "Pit, I'm so sorry, but what happened? Is Dark Pit okay?" She asked checking his eyes.

"I need to tell you everything...." He whispered not being able to handle the stress in anymore.

—————————

"When were you going to tell me this? I thought you were gonna tell me when another one appeared" Palutena said barging into the library and grabbing a book after another. "Is it serious?" Pit asked whiping his eyes.

"I heard about this kind of thing before. I didn't know you were experiencing this since we didn't have enough to information, but now....I'm positive it's what I think it is" She said flipping through pages. "I don't understand. Isn't this just some nightmares...? They won't go away?" Pit asked still confused.

"Pit those aren't just visions, they're what you call "foresight" and they may or may not be a good thing" She said. "And?" Pit asked sitting on a chair. "You mentioned something about 3 days before, after they're up, maybe you'll have your answer as to what they mean" Palutena said throwing all books aside.

"I saw blood, a lot....Dark Pit is almost always mentioned....he looks like he's some kind of monster. He always had this strange look in his eyes" Pit sadly said. "It scares me"

Palutena sighed "You and Dark Pit are more connected than you know, you may look similar, but you aren't actually the same person"

Pit looked up at her.

"Both different emotions, different personalities, different motives, basically everything but I know one thing, if something really is going on with him...you're the only one he can look up too" She continued before patting Pits head softly.