07: A Good Time

Pit POV

I wasn't thinking and forgot about me and Pittoos usual mornings together. "Pittoo!" I said arriving an hour late but he wasn't under the tree. "I made you wait....didn't I...?" I said getting on my knees and wished he was here.

I suddenly heard a figure walking towards me. "Eh? Why are you sad?" I heard a fimiliar tone of voice. "Pittoo!" I said running up to him and pulling him close to me. Maybe I've become more attached to him because of my dreams.

"Why are you still here...? You waited for me....when I forgot to come...?" I asked softly. "I wouldn't just leave, I went to pick you some flowers down the hill" he said pulling some flowers out. I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. "You're the best boyfriend ever....I really love you...." I whispered.

"Hey, why don't you come over? I got some new video games I'd love to play with my little angel" Pittoo said pinching my cheeks. "Of course! I want to make it up to you" I said as we flew together to his place.

——————————

"This is my room, and I'm alone today since Viridi and the others went out on a mission. I didn't join them since I'm still not 100% in shape" Pittoo said opening his bedroom door. "Well, I'll keep you company! By the way, how are you feeling?" I asked Dark Pit. "My ribs feel a lot better, but I still can't fly without it causing a lot of cramps and pain in the area I got attacked at" Pittoo said showing me his bandages wing.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said kissing his cheek. "What games did you get?" I said walking towards his TV set. "U-Uh....some new Mario games....and the new smash bros game that we're both in" He said pulling some out.

————————-
⚠️WARNING⚠️ 18+
(You can skip this scene)

"Come on! Your playing as yourself! I was playing as Marth!" I yelled when I lost in Smash. "Calm down baby, let's play some more" Pittoo said. "I don't want to keep losing...could we do something else?" I asked. "Uhh, what should we do?" Pittoo said thinking about it.

Pittoo blushed. "I know something fun we could too...." He whispered suddenly.

Dark Pit came onto the bed and grabbed my thigh. "Pit I.....want more....is that too much to ask...? I can't handle it anymore" He whispered before kissing my neck passionately and leaving hickeys. "Ah....P-Pittoo...w-we can't...." I moaned silently while grabbing onto his hair. "I'll give you pleasure" He said kissing me all over my face.

I grabbed his thighs and pulled him close for a kiss.

"Do you want to do this? I won't force you" Dark Pit asked. I nodded and kissed his neck back while licking his soft white skin. "Hmm...your damn good...." He moaned.

He finally took off all my clothes and I did the same for his. "Pit, your the only one I've ever loved" He whispered in my ear before getting inside me. "Ah! It feels so good....hmm...ah! Please give it to me...." I moaned and groaned constantly.

"Dark Pit....oh god I want you...ah! Ah! AH! It feels so nice...." I whispered. "Pit, your so sensitive...." Moaned Pittoo.