11: Fourth

Pit POV

My head felt dizzy....

*slam*

"Pit, you failed to prevent this. Now watch the consequences"

"What did I do? What about Pittoo?" I asked

"You can't save him now, all you can do
                                                 Is to KILL HIM"

"Nooooooo!!! I won't I won't!!" I yelled in my bed. "Palutena!" I yelled in tears. "Pit! You fainted and...I'm sorry but I also have some bad news" She said. I remained silent. "I found blood on the carpet and assumed it was yours, so I got it tested to see what was wrong with you, but found something more shocking" she said.

"Dark Pit....is turning into a monster" She said.

"He's not....he's not....he's....not...." I said crying even harder on my bed sheets. "I love him more than my own life....I would do anything for him...."

"Remember when we met?"

"Yeah, you were created through the mirror of truth, and wanted to kill me..."

"I still feel bad about it. I would do anything for you now. And I hope I don't hurt you like that again"

"I know he isn't a monster....you must be mistaken Lady Palutena! I know him!" I yelled suddenly. Palutena felt awful and stayed by my side while I cried.

"I'll always be here silly!"

"You're the best boyfriend ever....I really love you...."

"Pit, your the only one I've ever loved"

"Wait....now that I think about it...." I thought about something Pittoo told me a few days ago. "Palutena I remember something!" I said.

"Viridi is making me go into the Underworld, apparently, some monsters are just popping out of nowhere, perhaps by Hades? Or Pandora?"

"He went into the underworld a few days ago! Maybe something happened to him while he was there! We have to talk to Viridi! She was his guide!" I yelled. "Alright, we can go right now" Palutena said teleporting us to Viridis place.