EPILOUGE

3rd Person POV

After a few weeks, Pit was feeling better and went back to his duties. Palutena refused to give him a dangerous task, so Dark Pit offered to do them instead. "Babe, I don't like this....remember last time....?" Pit whispered while holding onto Pittoos clothing, holding him back. Dark Pit kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna be with the rest of the guards this time, I don't want either of you two to get hurt" he said referring to Pit and the unborn baby.

"Okay, but be back soon, the baby should be due very soon" Pit said holding his tummy. "So soon??" Dark Pit asked. "Viridi said that babies born from an angel tend to grow a lot faster than human babies" He chuckled. "I'll be back by then" he said kissing Pit on the lips this time. "I love you so much" he smiled.

Good thing it didn't take long for Viridi to get rid of the creature inside of Dark Pit. Now, she tries to study the thing and hopes to find out what it is. "It wasn't hard, I just needed to know where it counseled itself and kill it. A simple shot worked and Dark Pit had no after effects. Now we just need to wait for it to resolve enough so it can come out on its own" She smiled. "Your weird" Pit commented. "Hey! I'm the goddess of nature! This is my thing, I can't wait to study it" she replied.

——————————
4 years later
Pit POV

"Baba!" My little girl said as she ran up to hug be. "How was your first day of school sweetie?" I asked her excitedly. "Awesome! But the other kids were picking on me since I wanted to be a warrior like you and baba!" She said. "You have our genetics, I'm sure you'll be a guard! Maybe even the captain for Auntie Palutena or Auntie Viridi! Just like us!" I smiled holding her little fingers.

"Did my little angel get back home safely?" Pittoo said entering the room. "Baba!" She said running up to hug him. "My little angel! If anyone tried to pick on you, you tell me and I'll personally rip them up" He said. "Pittoo! Not in front of our daughter" I said.

"Haha, kidding, just tell them that your parents are the captains of the guards for the goddess of nature and light" He chuckled. "I will!" She giggled.

"Aoi, you'll do great things! Just like us!" I smiled.

Dark Pit pulled me close and began kissing me in front of our daughter. "Awww! My daddies love each other very much!" She giggled. "Hey Aoi, do you want a sibling?" Dark Pit asked our child.

I froze shock with my face flustered.

"Really?? I want to be a big sister!" She smiled brightly. "She has your smile Pit...." Pittoo said looking back at me. "Yeah....speaking of siblings......." I whispered while glaring at Dark Pit.

"Okay, go to your room Aoi, daddies have to talk for a bit" I said gabbing Aoi from Dark Pit and put her in the ground. "Yay! I'm gonna go play on my tablet!" She said running up to her room.

Dark Pit followed me in our room and began kissing me. "You moron! Is sex really all you think about now??" I questioned him. "But you like it, I hear your moans. Don't try to deny it" He said holding my waist.

"Yes, but not with our daughter here!" I yelled as my face turned red.  "Hehe, I love you so much my little angel" Dark Pit said kissing my lips softly. "Love you too, my husband" I said kissing him back.

<<The End>>