04: Party at Viridis!

Pit POV
3 days later

"Hey Palutena, do you know if Pittoo is back yet?" I asked her. "I think so, I also think that's why Viridi is throwing a little party tonight" She said. "Awww that's 2 hours from now...can we go now?" I asked. "Why's that?" She asked already knowing the answer. "I want to see if Pittoos okay...I haven't seen him in 3 days..." I sighed.

"The party isn't til later, but you are more than welcome to visit him right now" Palutena said cutting some fruits. "Thanks lady Palutena!" I said hugging her. I always felt as if she was my mother, I wanted to protect her from the monsters that tried harming her. "Anytime Pit" She smiled.

After a few minutes I arrived at Dark Pits window.

*knock* *knock*

"Pit?" He said before getting up from bed to open the window. "Ow" he said grabbing his torso. "Pittoo....are you okay? What happened?!" I asked oworriedly. "I'm fine, just, can't move very well and can't fly for a few days" He said laying back into bed. "What happened? Was it during your trip to the underworld?" I asked holding him in my arms. "Ouch! Yes, bleeding wing and broken ribs. Viridi helped a lot and they'll heal faster than normal" Dark Pit said petting my feathers. "I missed you" he continued.

"I did too, but I told you to be careful" I said stroking his hair. "Sorry, Viridi thought that a party would "cheer me up" as she put it" Pittoo chuckled. "Don't you have to get lots of bed rest though?" I asked. "Well, I'll be going around in a wheelchair..." He shyly said. "Aww, I'll help you out!" I said pulling him closer to me. "Ow! It still hurts you moron!" Pittoo yelled. "Sorry! Sorry!" I said.

————————————-

"Hey Pit, how are things in Palutenas army? Anything interesting going on?" Viridi said when she spotted me pushing Pittoo around in the wheelchair. "Well, I have to stay at Skyworld with the army more due to Palutena having sudden headaches. She feels that a presence is coming to Skyworld for the people, or....someone in particular" I said. "That seems bad, but I'm sure you and Palutena have it handled" she replied.

*knock* *knock*

"Oh, hey Palutena. What took you so long?" Viridi asked. "But the party started 7 minutes ago..." Palutena said handing her the fruits. "Exactly! Your late!" Viridi said while walking in the kitchen with Palutena following her.

"Hey Pittoo, could we please go get some food? I haven't eaten in 2 hours" I whined. Dark Pit sighed "Fine you big baby"

I smiled and we dashed to the food table
(I was taking Pittoo with me)