15: Promise

PIT POV

All I could do was lay there on the concrete. Blood dripping from my forehead. My vision going blurry and Palutenas screams ringing in my right ear.

This was just like my visions....

I can't do anything to save him....

"Go, get up"

I heard a sudden voice in my head repeating the same thing over and over again "Go, get up" I whispered to myself.

I managed to stand up and quickly ran up to Dark Pit before he walked inside. I held him tight in my arms and refused to let go. "Pit...." He whispered. "Don't...go" I whispered softly. "I love you...." I said before falling onto his chest.

Dark Pit POV

I held him close to my chest and wouldn't let go anymore. "What about our plans for Skyworld?! Don't you want to destroy everything and have happiness?!" Pandora yelled from afar. "No thanks, I already have it all right here" I said. I turned my head and kiss Pits head. "Please! Help him!" I yelled at the goddesses who were helping people escape from the fires.

Pandora frowned and walked into the portal herself.

"It's okay! He can be saved" Palutena said holding him. "W-what about the baby?" I asked worriedly.

Viridi looked at his stomach and checked his pulse. "As long as Pit keeps breathing and didn't injure his stomach too much, it should be fine" She said.

I felt so guilty for everything, but I still felt like something was inside me, locked away.

"Dark Pit, I can get rid of that evil thing inside of you, I think I found out how it was able to conceal itself and how to get it out" Viridi smiled at me. "Thanks..." I smiled back and wouldn't leave Pits side. And while heading to the rewind fountain, I also wouldn't take my hands off his belly which carried my child.