14: His True Self

3rd Person POV

Pit hanged onto Dark Pits leg and teleported with both him and Pandora. "Let go!" Dark Pit said as he struggled to get the angel off his leg. "I won't ever let go! I still love you Pittoo!" Pit yelled trying to get Dark Pit to listen. "Does it look like I care? Get him off me you ugly hag!"He yelled to Pandora who was frozen in place. "Oh right" She said pulling Pit away.

They began to fly again.

"I guess we have to finish this here" Pittoo said grabbing his weapons. "We can't down here! There are many things we do not want to distroy!" Pandora yelled. "Then take us back to Skyworld, damnit!" Dark Pit yelled.

Pandora did just that and both Pits fought at the highest building in Skyworld. "Your out of shape, did you go soft?!" Dark Pit yelled at Pit who was already tired.

"The pregnancy....it's making me tired...." Pit whispered so quietly that no one but himself could here it. "I'm game for more fighting!" Pittoo yelled rushing in and giving Pit a slight cut on his forehead.

Pit stood his ground and held his swords against his before they could slash him anymore.

"I know his feelings and emotion. And if I'm being honest, he's always hated you!" Dark Pit yelled trying to get Pit to loose focus. "Your lying! He's shown me time and time again how much he loves me! I want to hear it from him!" Pit yelled back angrily.

"Very well"

*SLASH*

He slashed Pits chest and he fell hard onto the ground. *SLAM*

"Pit!!" Palutena yelled from a distance. "Oh my god!" Viridi yelled while closing her eyes. "Heh, looks like your done" Pittoo said before walking walking from Pit who was on the floor and could barely see or hear.

"I'm pregnant" He whispered.

Dark Pit quickly turned around in shock. "Wha? Pregnant? What are you saying?" He said confused. "I'm pregnant with your...child" Pit barley managed to whisper.

Something inside Dark Pit shocked him. As if a lightning bolt was inside him.

Pittoo finally realized what he had become.

"Pit! Oh my god! PIT!" He yelled running towards his boyfriend who was barely able to keep his eyes open. "Your...back....?" He whispered. "Yes....I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I don't know what happened! You promised you wouldn't leave me alone! You promised!!" Dark Pit said yelling angry tears.

Dark Pit realized just how dangerous he had become and how much people he hurt....

Viridi....

Palutena.....

....and Pit....

"I have to leave...in order to keep everyone safe" Pittoo whispered to himself hold holding Pit in his arms softly.

"Pit....I'm sorry, but you'll find happiness again with or without me" Dark Pit said as he ran into the direction of the darkness Pandora left when they arrived.