05: Talk

Palutena POV

"Ack!" I suddenly yelled. "Palutena? Are you okay?" Viridi asked. "I'm alright, but someone else isn't" I said excusing myself to look for Pit. After only 2 minutes I found him at the food table with Pittoo. "Pit, I need to- what??" I asked. "He's...something..." Dark Pit said as we both watched Pit stuffing his face with chocolate. "Pit, I need to talk to you" I said.

"Sure! I have to go for a bit Pittoo, is that okay?" He asked his boyfriend. "That's fine, just....I want one chocolate bar..." Dark Pit said when Pit had the last one. "I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you!" He said nervously as I dragged him into a room.

"Pit, the force I'm sensing....is you"  I said. "What...?" He whispered.

Pit POV

"What are you saying Lady Palutena..? Am I in danger?" I asked with many questions. "I'm not sure, but the force I'm feeling has something to do with you" She said thinking for a minute. "Well, I did want to get something off my chest...." I whispered. "What is it?" She asked.

"This dream I had, it was Dark Pit. He was walking into darkness. I couldn't stop it since I was just laying there. All I felt was blood dripping from my head, and your scream..." I whispered the last part. "Oh my...perhaps it's Dark Pit, but maybe it was just a dream" Palutena said walking left and right.

"It was....scary....and Dark Pits words traumatized me...." I said sadly while lowering my head. "Oh? What were they?" Palutena asked.

"You'll find happiness again with or without me"

"Those were his words? Not exactly helpful" Palutena replied.

(Next 5 parts coming tomorrow!)