12: Only one more

Pit POV

"I'm begging you Viridi! Please tell us what you know! It's for Pittoos sake!" I yelled. "Chill, I already said yes...." She said. "Pit, calm down" Palutena said.

"Alright, a few days ago I send Dark Pit went into the Underworld to do investigations on a new creature we discovered. Being the guy he is, was being reckless. He encountered them and one managed to scratch his wind with his ugly blue claws. Although, there was nothin natural about it, I saw something green go into his blood. I didn't realize it then but now....I should have done something" She explained. "What? Why didn't you worry?!" I yelled.

"Because when I checked him, he was perfectly fine! The substance must have counseled itself" Viridi said. "This is bad, Dark Pit attacked Pit, and it was to get to me, but he could also be after you Viridi, you have to be careful" Palutena said warning Viridi. "Yeah, wait! I remembered something else, Dark Pit said he wasn't feeling well and stayed in his room for hours. Maybe there's something in there" She said leading us to his room.

"Oh my god!" Viridi yelled before running out.

"Oh god!" Palutena said shutting her eyes.

"No...." I whispered when I saw a lot of blood surrounding the floor and walls. "I remember seeing his mouth covered in blood." I said. "He must have thrown up his own blood....." Viridi sadly said lowering her head.

I turned to look at the girls "I have to see him again. I can reason with him...."

The both looked at me sadly like he had no idea what to do.

*bang*

"What?!" Viridi yelled before being held back by Palutena. "It's dangerous!" She yelled.

"Hey, all three at once! This is a delight! Now I can kill you all at once!" He said shooting a huge bomb at us with his bow. "No!" I yelled pushing both Palutena and Viridi out of the way. "Pit!" They yelled before my vision went blurry.

———————————

"The last one...." I whispered. I opened my eyes into a red room with a crystal in the middle. I walked towards the crystal and looked at it.

"I know his feelings and emotions, and if I'm being no honest, he's always hated you!"

"Your lying! He's shown me time and time again how much he loves me! I want to hear it from him!"

"Very well"

*SLASH*

I gasped. I die....? As my body froze, I saw how I fell on the blood and Dark Pit walking away....into the darkness....? "It really does come back in full circle...." I whispered.