13: Comes Full Circle

PIT POV

"I have to see-" *barf*

"Pit, it's alright, Dark Pit fled after she aimed that bomb at you, he was sure it killed you" Lady Palutena said. "I'm just....I'm so stressed that I'm throwing up?" I chuckled softly. "No, that isn't barf from stress, that isn't a thing" Viridi said looking at my barf. "Your kinda gross Viridi....." I whispered.

Viridi kept staring til speaking again "This is vomit from a pregnancy" She finally spoke.

Both me and Lady Palutena were shocked.

"Don't be TOO surprised. Many angels carry both male and female parts such as the eggs woman have for babies. It's part of OUR nature" Viridi said patting my head. "Congratulations Pit, Your pregnant" She said.

"I can't be! I have to stop Pittoo and fight! Wait...who's the father...?" I asked.

Both Viridi and Palutena looked at me with a 'Seriously dude' face.

"Pit, who did you fuck with recently?!" Viridi yelled. "Viridi! Not that language around my baby child!" Palutena yelled. "I-I did it with Pittoo....he's seriously the father...?" I whispered holding my tummy.

"It's fine, we might not do much fighting anyway that could hurt the child" Viridi said. "We have to stop Dark Pit, but how would we do that when he's something else now?" Palutena asked.

"Let's try to reason with him first" I said flying out of the temple. "Pit! Be careful where you fly! Your carrying a baby inside you!" Viridi kept yelling. "Oops! Sorry little one" I said holding my tummy again.

Yes, I felt happiness now that I felt that I was carrying life in my belly.

Yet, I don't know if I can handle the pressure.

———————————

*CRASH*

"Dark Pit! Stop this!" I yelled flying down onto a building. Dark Pit was burning a store down. "What would be the fun in that? Kinda boring. And I feel great!" He yelled. "Give me back Pittoo! He doesn't deserve any of this!" I yelled back.

He leaped at me and pushed be against a wall.

"You try to stop me, then I'll start with a little goddess you care about so much" he glared at me. Those eyes aren't Pittoos...they're just imitating his bright red eyes. "I'll always be here for Dark Pit, I promised him that"

_"Hey, you won't leave me alone, right...?"_

_"Of course I won't, I promise" _

"And I won't break that promise to him! To the guy I love!" I said kicking him off the roof. "Oh your so gonna pay for that!" He yelled.

"Hey Dark Pit, let's go now, it's time for us to get started on some plans!" Pandora said walking up to us. "Fine, but I'm in charge" he said before the both flew away.

That was when Viridi and Palutena showed up.

"Pit! Come on Pit! He's getting away! You can't let him! Don't you want to see him again?!" Viridi yelled. "...I heard those words before...." I whispered before fainting.

_"He's getting away! You can't let him! Don't you want to see him again?!"_

I woke up with a strange box in front of me. I reluctantly opened the box to see some pictures of Skyworld, on fire....

"H-how do I prevent this!?" I yelled hoping for a miracle.

"Follow him"

"Follow Pittoo....? Is that what you mean..?" I asked the voice. I had no idea but my gut told me to listen to it.

—————————-

I woke up in the real world and flew towards Dark Pit before he could teleport with Pandora.

And I grabbed onto his leg.