Chapter 9: The Word "Chaos" Isn't Enough...

Author's Note: Chapter nine is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 9: The Word "Chaos" Isn't Enough...

The English like building's and nearly perfect cobble streets of the noble district hit your senses as soon as you stepped out of the set of ornate doors. What disturbed you though was that the surrounding's looked familiar to the endless creepy town from your dream... 

While it still reminded you of that horrid place... it did have a similar feel to earth and despite the deep red sky, it was beautiful. With it's all too familiar feeling of earth it made you long for home... and you didn't even live in England at the time.

He stepped besides you, taking your hand in his own, giving your hand a gentle squeeze and kissed the top of your head. You gave him a sad smile. 'Where to next?' you thought, brushing your thoughts into his mind.

'Well... we need to go to the hotel and help with advertising their cause to the demons here in the pride circle and then go to the royal library, as promised.' he said back with an annoyed grimace appearing on his face. He didn't seem to want to go to the hotel anymore than you did.

You were about to say "Lets get going" when the oddest feeling over took you then... a compulsion even, the urge to look to your right... you tried to resit... but an unseen set of hands forced your head to turn and make you look down the cobbled street, it was all you could do not to scream... 

An inky black smoky smog seeped in and around his feet and as you lifted your eyes upwards you see the same long black curly hair, piercing red/gold eyes with black sclera's and his impossibly handsome face adorn with pitch black ram horns, his scaly skin unnaturally white. 

He wore a simple long black hooded robe, causally walking down the road towards you both, grinning and pointing to Alastor and then making a "shh..." with his black clawed finger to his lips. You couldn't look away from his ever nearing form or for that matter... make a sound... it was as if you were frozen solid where you stood.

The man from your dream soon stood before you both and like a nightmarish scene... he slid... morphed... into... Alastor's body. Alastor shuddered and convulsed in front of you, almost falling to the ground, grasping at his head. 

A loud piecing scream ripping from his mouth. His body began to take on a similar stature and build to this man, his face morphing into a perfect combination of Alastor and his. The sclera's of his eyes going completely black, his pupils turning into dragon like slits and the color of his iris's changing into a glowing red and scattered gold. 

His hair becoming a blackish red, pure obsidian at the ends, lengthening and becoming curly. His horns atop his head started to grow, becoming thicker and curving along the top base of his skull, coming to a point straight up at the ends. At the thickest base of the horns, antler like horns sprouted out on either side. His horns turning pitch black.