Chapter 12: Revelation's

Author's Note: Chapter twelve is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 12: Revelation's

You stared down at the silver leather book, now clutched tightly in your right hand. How did he do that? Duplicating that dusty old leather book out of nowhere... and would this have more answers than the mass of history books you found, already? Was it really his diary? You sighed, just wanting to inhale all the information at once, but that wasn't possible... right? Regardless you wish it were.

You smiled up at him, though his eyes were still strained, his smile remained. He patted your shoulder and gestured with a wave of his arm for you to walk back to the table. As you walked you couldn't help but stare down at the book in your hand in disbelief, how old was this book really?

You set the history books down in their own pile away from the others and then set the diary down in front of you, taking a seat in the old rickety chair. Would he mind if you read this? You assumed it was okay... but this was probably his diary...

Now you may have read your sisters diary once... or twice out of curiosity and spite, but now having been an adult... it didn't feel right to invade someone's privacy like that. You almost didn't hear his soft footsteps behind you as his warm arms wrapped themselves around your shoulders. You grabbed his arm with your freehand, smiling. The other hand caressing the book cover.

"It's okay to read that book I gave you. It contains most of my diary from the time I died, but it's also an analysis of it's contents. I don't know why Lucifer had it made... but I guess I must be an enigma to him." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He sighed, with his head resting atop yours. He straighten up, letting you go. Taking a seat on the other side of the table.

You smiled at his now sitting form across from the table and look down at the silver leather cover of the book, tracing the embossed words with your fingers. The book making a crinkled sound as you opened the cover and began to read.

First Entry...

When I was alive I was a strong warrior King to a prosperous Kingdom of Scalleth, happily married to my one and only, my soulmate Y/N. My race was called Elvallion's, we are a dragconic humanoid race. 

Our facial features were very similar to humans and though our bodies were humanoid in nature we would still stand out sorely in a crowd of humans. One of our many skills was to shapeshift into any form we desired or needed, we many times would shapeshift into dragons to enjoy the freedom of flight and to honor our ancestor's.

Before humans, we had never seen any other intelligent life forms other than ourselves. These humans... seemed to appear out of out of nowhere. Their race advance little by little as their population soon overtook our own. That's when the wars started. They wanted our riches... our technology... anything of value...