Chapter 11: Prison Break Confession's

Author's Note: Chapter eleven is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 11: Prison Break Confession's

As you and your group walked through grand golden doors and into the castle, you let out a small gasp, your free hand raised to your mouth in awe. The inside of the castle was beyond beautiful and grand with heavily detailed golden crown moldings and baseboards lining the walls, the walls themselves being made of Zebra Marble. 

The floors are in both black and white marble tiles laid out in an intricate pattern. Looking forward you notice two golden detailed staircases curling towards one another leading up to the second floor that showed off a circular balcony that spanned the entire width of the room below.

The ceiling itself made you speechless. It was made out of colored glass and glinted in the soft lighting of the room. In a stormy background, a black/white three set winged angel dressed in black flowing robes, flared it's wings out in flight, reaching for a blinding light above him, while deadly lighting reached towards the him, as if in anger at his transgression's. 

You stood in awe, starring up. It felt so familiar... like you had seen this very room and ceiling before, but how? You were quickly ushered out of the room, which jarred you back to reality and it was far too soon for your liking. 

You wanted to stay, to see more! What had made you feel that way? The memory seemed too fuzzy to grasp at, making you pinch your nose in annoyance with your free hand. You could feel a headache coming on...

Alastor continued to lead you down the hallway that mimicked the first room in style, you noticed that it was uncomfortably long, seeming to go on forever... finally ending and expanding into a medium sized room that led to a very grand set of golden apple themed doors. 

In the room that continued the same style as the first, sat a set of Victorian styled cream colored couches on either side of the room with detailed dark mahogany side tables and Gothic/Victorian styled table lamps. There was many family portraits and beautiful landscape paintings decorating the walls.

Bastian opened the door, bowing towards your group, a frown marring his beautiful face as he stepped aside to allow your group entry. Looking inside the well lit circular room was a beautiful set of large arched bay windows that spanned the entire back half of the room. Through them was a view of the upper class city and it's hellish red sky. 

The floors are in a black marble tile and the walls are a black marble with gold vein's running through. The walls are decorated in rich detailed golden crown moldings and baseboards. 

In the middle of the room stood a dark mahogany heavily detailed desk in the theme of golden apples that gleamed in the light from the crystal chandelier hanging above the desk.