Chapter 3

The next day I woke up in the morning and I put on some clothes, took on Ruby her leash, I yelled to aunt Anna I went out with Ruby and runned towards the same spot where I met Niall yesterday. I sat down on the bench and maybe hoping I will meet him again but Niall was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and walked back home. What did I thinking? Ofcourse he would'nt come back the next day? But you could allways hoping? Right? 

When I got home I laid down on my bed, turned on my computer and checked Twitter.

Nialls POV:

"Niall!" Niall!" "Wake up!" "Who are you talking about?" A voice said and then I opened my eyes and saw Harry shaking me and the rest of the boys standing beside.

"What are you doing....?" I asked questionly as the boys standing round my bed starring at me.

"You talked in your sleep, you yelled some name? Clara..?" Zayn asked and I got nervous. I shouted her name? Loud..? She was all I thought about yesterday.. I just could'nt get her of my mind.. It was something special about her..

"Uhm.. Uh.. You know... Uh.." I did'nt know what to say.

"Niall..? Who's that girl?" Liam looked at me mysterious.

"Just a girl I met in the park yesterday... Uh.. What's for breakfast..?"

"Don't change subject Nialler, tell us about this girl or you're not getting beakfast!" Louis looked at me with a evil smile. Now I have to tell them, no breakfast?

"Okay Okay! There was this girl I met yesterday in the park with her dog and she was nice and she had those beautiful green eyes and she had a really cute smile!! There! I told you!" I told them every bit about her and they teased me that I was in love.. love... was I in love with her? A girl I met one time? I really hope I get to see her again.. just one more time.. I want to know if she's the one..

Anyways.. When they were done teasing me we went out for breakfast at Nandos, mm Nandos... It's like heaven.. 

Me and the boys went to our car that waited outside our flat. The car ride was'nt that long and when we finally arrived and I was just about to order my perri perri chicken we heard screams outside. Oh no... Can't we be alone sometimes? The fans started running towards us so me and the boys ran out from the back door. We had runned fro almost 10 minutes now then I saw the park where I met Clara yesterday.

"Hey Niall, dose'nt your friend lives here..?"  Zayn asked.

"Clara..? Uhm.. yes.." I was pretty sure what they had in their mind..

"Do you think we can hide their?" Harry gor tired of running, you could tell by his face..

"But.. I only met her once..Is'nt it wierd?" 

"I don't know about you but I don't wanna get my clothes ript of our something..?"  Louis gave me a look. Okay in the other hand I don't wanna get mobbed so I think that's my only choice. The car was to far away. 

"Okay, follow me!" The boys followed me and when I saw Clara's house that she pointed at yesterday.

Claras POV: I sat with my computer in my lap when I suddenly heard someone knocking on the door. My aunt was out grocery shopping and she could'nt be home that soon. I opened the door and got shocked. Outside my door One Direction stood smiling. That's not what hapens everyday..

"Uhm.. Hi Clara! Some fans are chasing us and we have no where to hide.. Can we hide in your house..?" Niall looked alittle emberrassed.. I did'nt know what to say cause I was stil in shock.

"Uhm.. Sure!" I scratched my head and I was'nt really aware that I just let in One Direction in my house. Then I heard screaming outside my house. 

"What am I going to do..? I got panic.. Seriusly 100 girls was outside my house and knocked on my door. Then I got a idea. 

"Okay I have a idea, go hide soemwhere in the house! The boys hide. I opened the door and 100 girls stood there looking at me.

"Can I help you..?" I asked and pretend nothing had happend. 

"Don't pretend like nothing had happend, where are One Direction???" A girl with jeans and a One Direction shirt asked me with a cocky atitude.

"Girl, if One Direction was here I would not pretend like nothing, I would scream and write it on Twitter. Duh..?" The girl looked like they believed me but then Harry sneezed.

"Who was that? That sounded like a Harrry sneeze!" Another girl beside said. I got panic. 

"Oh that was my dog, is'nt it cute?! I named it after Harry!!" I hold up Ruby ans showed it to them. The girls rolled their eyes.

"Whatever.. Let's go looking somewhere else.." Everybody started walking away.

"Tweet me if you see them! Bye!!" I said with a ironic voice. I closed the door ans sighed. 

"That was CLOSE!" The boys comed out from their hiding spots.

"Thank you so much for saving us!" Niall smilled at me and I smilled back.

"No prob, you remember my name..? And where I lived..?" I smiled at Niall.

"Ofcourse I did! And I remeber Ruby too!" He winked at me.

"Wait.. So it is'nt named after me?" I giggled as Harry looked shocked.

"Sorry..." Harry looked sad and I gigled.

"You're Clara right?" Zayn asked. How did he knew my name? Had Niall talked about me? If he did, that's really cute.. Wonder how he described me... 

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked mysterious. Niall gave Zayn a look. 

"Well he told us about you!" Louis smiled and I guess I was blushing.. I'm so embersing.. 

"Oh! You did?" I looked at Niall that blushed. He's so cute! He's not like other guys I know back home. And he's accent?! I love his accent.. That's one of the things that makes him special in the band. I mean I allways had a soft spot for Niall. Who has'nt? My friend Hannah have a really big crush on Harry.. She allways talks about how hot he is and she adores his accent. And ofcourse the curls. It's funny because Hannah, Belle, and Sarah have lived here their whole life and they have never met them. But I only travel here a few times a year and I met Niall two times now. They need to meet them..

"We need to hang out some time! You seem to be nice Clara!" Liam smiled at me. Perfect! I can invite my friends to. I don't think they will get sad. 

"Yeah we can exchance numbers!" Louis and the guys write dwon their numbers on a napkin. Wow I have One Directions number.. 

"That's the least we could do after you saved us from the fans!" Liam added. A black car waited outside and I guess it was their driver.

"It was nice to meet you again Clara but we have to go.. But if you wanna hang out sometime give us a cal!" Niall smiled and we said goodbye. I closed the door after they left and I sat down on the floor in front of the door. I could'nt stop smiling over what just happend. I took the napkin and hide it on a safe place so no one could find it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this chapter? Please subscribe :)