Chapter 5

Claras POV: 2 weeks had gone and we hang out evey day except for one day or two when the boys had to do interviews and stuff. Belle and Liam was now dating and I'm so happy for them. Belle falld for him the minute they kissed. She allways says they had that sparkle.. It was so cute, they really love each other. I'm kinda jealus because I want to have a relationship like theirs... I allways wonder how it would be if it was me and Niall.. Niall texted me the most of the boys, he allways wrote this cute texts before I go to sleep, it's makes me smile every time. Anyways.. today me and the girls is going to hang out with the boys. We're going to meet outside the little grocery shop not far away from the park.

Me and the girls waited outside for the boys. Then I decided to buy some gum from the little store. I walked in and the little bell on the door made alittle noice. I took the gum with strawberry flavor. I paid the woman in the check out. I was just about to take the gum and go but then I saw a newspaper. On the newspaper it said "Have Niall Horan finally met his princess?" I looked at the picture below the text and their Niall was and a tanned tall girl with hazel brown hair. My heart broke into million pieces. It felt like someone had took away my heart and stamped on it.

"Miss... Your gum?" The lady looked on me and waited for me to take it. I took the gum and ran out the store.

"Uhm guys.. I don't feel so good, I think I'm going to pass today.. But don't worry about me.." I tried not to let out my tears and I put on a fake smile.

"Okay.. What have happend..?" Sarah looked wierd on me.

"Nothing have happend... I just.. I'll go now.." I did'nt know what to say. I ran away and the tears started to well up. When I got home I ran up the stairs and laid down on my bed. Ruby ran after and licked away my tears.

Hannahs POV: Clara ran away and we all stood their and did'nt know what have happend.

Belle: What happend to her? She looked so sad.." Belle asked questionly. None of us knew. We walked in to the store and looked if it was something that maked her sad. The others walked to the check out to ask the women if she might have seen something. Then I saw a newspaper.

"Girls look.." I handed them the newspaper.

"Do you think Clara likes Niall..?" Hannah put the newspaper back. Oh Clara.. God I feel sad for her..

We walked out the store and saw the boys waiting.

"Hi guys!" We hugged but Niall seemed alittle lost.

"Hi... Where's Clara?" Niall waited for a answer and we decided not to tell them.

"Uhm... She felt alittle sick so...." You could hear Sarah was'nt telling the whole truth.

"Oh.. I understand.." Niall sounded disapointed.

Nialls POV:

"Uhm... She felt alittle sick so...." Sarah Said but I could tell it was'nt true..

"Oh.. I understand.." I sighed. What was it with Clara.. What have happend.. What if it was me.. What have I done then..? The day without Clara was'nt fun.. I miss that smile of hers and those eyes.. I texted her and asked why she did'nt wanna come but no answer. I saw that she had seen the text but she did'nt respond.. It was me then..

----------------

Sorry for a short chapter. I wrote on my phone so.. But comment below what you think and if I should do something better!