You're my summer love - A Niall Horan fan fiction

Clara's POV: 

My name is Clara and I'm 18 years old. I live in Sweden with my family. Today my summer break is begging and I'm spending my summer at my aunt Anna in London. I love London and if I could I would move here.. I just love the city.. I like Sweden too but London is amazing.. And I have 4 friends there too. I got to know them when I was in London last year.

I'm looking forward the summer, I having a feeling it's gonna be great!

After a few hours on the plane I was finally in London. I walked out from the plane and aunt Anna waited for me. I ran up to aunt Anna and hugged her. She took my bags and we walked to her car. I sat down in the front seat. I rolled down the car window in breathed in the London air. Gosh I missed this place! When we arrived to aunt Annas house I got welcomed of a big wet kiss on my face. My aunts dog. A little golden retriver named Ruby. Ruby is a puppy so she's not that big. She is so cute and it was so cute when she comes running clumpsy to me. She remembered of my dog home. Her name is Happy and she's a spanish waterdog. 

"Rubyyyy!! Hi!! I missed you so much!" I talked to Ruby like she was a baby. But she basically is a baby...? 

"Ruby have missed you so much! She's been missing your walks to the park in the morning." Aunt Anna commed in with my bags and smiled. 

"Well I have missing them too!" I patted her on the head. I walked to the room I'll be sleeping in. I've been there so much so it Anna told me it was basically my room. I jumped into the bed and closed my eyes. 

"You should get some sleep. The trip was long!" Anna came in with my bags.

"Yeah.."  I sighed. 

"Well dinner is 6 pm so you'll get some sleep!" Anna come in with sheets and stuff and then she leaved.

I fixed my bed and I layed down on the bed. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep. I woke of my phone ringing. I checked my phone and it said "Hannah" I smiled and answered.

"Hannah!! Hi!" I smiled.

"Clara!!! Are you in London now?!" She screamed and sounded happy.

"Yes I am!!" 

"We need to meet someday!!" I smiled and ansvered happily.

"What about tomorrow??" 

"Perfect! The others will be there too! Our ordinary place? Park 2 pm?" We allways meet at the park when we're meeting. Cause we met their the first time!

"Ofcourse!" I smiled. We talked for a while and then we hung up. I walked down the stairs and I eated dinner with my aunt. 10 pm I went to bed. I was still pretty tired. I put on my flannel shorts and a white tank. I falld asleep in my dreams. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first chapter! What did you think?? One Direction will be in the next chapter! Just for you that want to know :)