Chapter 8

Hannahs POV:

I texted Clara to watch the Alan Carr show because Alan maybe would ask about that girl and then Niall would tell the truth. I hope.. If he dose'nt say something Clara is going to be mad at me. I would if it was me.

Then Alan started talking about that girl and Niall told the truth. I got releaved and then Alan asked about.. Clara..? Wow.. I could'nt see that comming.. Me and the other girls gasped as I blushed. I think Clara is gasping as much as we do right now. After the interview we meet up with the boys, me and the girls picked up Eleanor also. We met her sometimes before and she's very nice. We vent to Harry's apartment and watched movies. The seats on the couch was taken and I was just about to take a spot on the floor but Harry stopped me.

"Hannah! You can sit here. If.. If you want to.." He said biting his lip. He maked space for me on the armchair he was sitting on.

"Oh.. Thank you Harry!" I said smiling. I sat down next to him and he took his arm around me.

Harry was so nice to me.. I love him. Wait.. I love him.. I do. I looked at him and smilled. He looked back at me and I quickly looked away and pretended watching the movie. He smilled and pulled my tighter. I looked into his green eyes and he looked into mine. I smilled and so did he. My phone started vibrate so I pulled it out from my pocket and read the text. It was from Clara.

_______________

From: Claraaa :) <3

Guess what?! I'm moving to England!!!! Mom and dad let my start on the school I was telling you about!!!! I'm comming in a week!!!!

_______________

"Oh my god!!!" I gasped and the others looked wierd on me. Harry read the text over my shoulder.

"She's moving here?!" Harry smilled looking at me. I nodded and smilled.

"What? WHO? What?!" Niall jumped of the couch. Wow.. Niall do really like Clara. Niall had asked me all week to text her from him because Niall could'nt. I few days ago when we went to the park Niall wrote this really long text to Clara and then he dropped it in a water puddle.

"Clara is moving to England!!" I said smiling. Niall had a big smile on his face.

"When is she comming?" Niall said exitly.

"In a week!! We should throw a welcome par

ty or something?" I said suggesting. The others agreed. I texted Clara back and said I was exited for her to come back and live here.

We watched movies but then everybody falld asleep.

I woke up of a smash. I itched my head and looked what it was. A window had blow up so I ran to the window to close it. It looked like it was a storm outside. It was raining and it was thunder. I could barely close the window. It was to strong.

Then I felt a strong arm grabbing my hand and helped me closing the window. It was Harry. Finally we could close the window and both of us sighed.

"Look like you and you're friends have to stay here for the night. There's no way I'm letting you out there.." Harry stil holded my hand.

"Are you sure? I can call my mom to pick me up..?" I smiled and tryed not to demand so much.

"No please.. Stay. For me..?" Harry asked giving me the best puppy face he could.

"Okay. We can have a sleep over!" I said childish. He smiled. The clock was'nt that much. Me and Harry popped popcorn and guess who woke up. Niall.

"Do I smell popcorn..?!" Niall sat up and started to jump on the couch. Me and Harry chuckled at how childish he was. The others woke up by Niall and moaned.