Chapter 11

"It's just a broken rib! It's nothing dangerous and you can go home today if you want to!" The doctor said and smiled.

"Oh thank god!" I said and I could feel happy tears running down my cheeks. All of us cheered and the nervousness fell of our shoulders.

"But I'm afraid you'll have alot of pain the first weeks. But I will give you painkillers!" The doctor said and smiled.

"Okay thank you doctor!" Hannah said and smiled. The doctor walked out the room. I'm extremly happy it was'nt anything serius. What if it was a hurten orgin? I would die.. I can't imagine a life without Hannah.. She's my everything. I can't remember how my life was when I had'nt met her.. She.. She lights up my world.. I want to spent the rest of my life with her.. But it's a bit early to ask 'that question'... But someday I will.. I promise.. Cause I found the one. My other half.

"What is it babe?" Hannah asked and smiled. I noticed I starred at her and smiled.

"Oh sorry.. I just thought that I'm so lucky for having someone like you and that I'm extremly happy it's nothing serius!" I said and smiled. She smiled big and was about to sit up to give me a kiss but it hurted so much with her broken rib.

"Let me!" I said and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Okay not here!" Louis said and put his hands over his eyes. All of us laughed and Hannah blushed.

"Come here Lou!" Eleanor said and kissed him on the lips.

Hannah got ready for leave the hospital but she's in alot of pain so she could'nt walk so fast and whenever she sneezes she almost cries of the pain.

"Do you want a ride home Hannah..? I guess you want to go home and sleep.." Louis said and smiled.

"That would be great Louis, thank you!" Hannah said and smiled.

"I'll come with, I want to make sure you'll get in bed!" I said and smiled.

"Thanks Harry.." Hannah said and smiled.

Me, Hannah, Louis and El sat in the car on our way to Hannah. The others went home to Niall's. Louis dropped us of and I helped Hannah get her in bed. She was really tired. I could see it on her eyes. I tucked her in and made it comfy for her.

"I'll be here until you're parents come, shout if you want help with something" I said and kissed her fore head.

"Are you sure Harry..? You don't have to.." Hannah said and looked me in the eyes.

"No I want to.. I want to make sure you're fine.." I said and smiled.

"I love you Harry.." She said and tried keeping her eyes open.

"I love you too.. Sleep now, you can barely keep your eyes open" I said and chuckled.

"Okay.." She said and closed her eyes. She fell into a deep sleep and she looked like a angel.

I walked down to her kitchen and called her parents that she's fine and it's just some broken ribs. I was alittle afraid that they would be mad at me and that stuff but they were glad I'm taking care of her and that they were happy I called.

Claras POV: Me and the others was at Niall's apartment and we sat on the sofa an just watched tv.

"I think I'm heading home.. I'm so tired.." I said and sat up.

"Yeah.. Maybe I should head home also.." Sarah said.

"I'll walk you home!" Zayn said and smiled. Sarah smiled.

"Thank you Zayn!" Sarah said. They headed home and Niall closed the door behind them. I could'nt keep my eyes open. I closed my eyes one second and I fell asleep.

Niall's POV: I said goodbye to Sarah and Zayn and when I closed the door and turned around my princess had fallen asleep on the sofa. I chuckled to myself. I carried her to my bed and tucked her in. I took her phone from her pocket and texted her aunt.

_______________________

To: Aunt Anna

Hi Clara fell asleep on my sofa.

Do you mind she stays here..?

/Niall

From: Aunt Anna

No no I don't mind, keep her there!

Thank you for telling me!

______________________

I put her phone on my bed table. I sat down on the sofa and watched some tv. I was'nt tired at all since the clock is'nt that much.

Sarahs POV:

Zayn walked me home and we talked.

"So.. Pretty hectic today, huh..?" Zayn said.

"Pretty much.." I said and giggled. It was a little awkward conversation.. I don't know what to say.. I'm so nervus when we're alone..

"Do you wanna go see a movie? Just you and me?" Zayn said and smiled.

"Uhm.. I'd love too!" I said and smiled back. He's so perfect.. Those eyes and his smile..

We headed to the movies and watched some movie and then after when we got out it was alot of camera flashes. I could'nt see anything. I could hear people yelling.

"Zayn!! Is that your girlfriend?" Someone shouted.

"Who is she??"

Zayn covered me and took my hand.

"Follow me" He said and I followed him as he held my hand. We got to some alley.

"I'm so sorry about that.." Zayn said.

"It's okay Zayn!" I said and smiled.

"You can really get frustrated sometimes.. You don't get much privacy sometimes.." Zayn said and looked to the ground.

"I totally understand, I would too.." I said and smiled. He looked up at me and smiled. He walked me home and then we got to my house.

"So.. Thank you for inviting me to the movies, I had alot of fun!" I said and smiled.

"Me too! And once again.. I'm sorry for the paparazzis.." He said and bite his lip.

"It's okay Zayn, don't worry about that!" I said. We just stood there and it was a bit awkward..

"Well I guess I'm going in now.. I'll see you tomorrow!" I smiled and hugged him and I was just about go in but he took a grip of my arm. He dragged me to his body and kissed me. First I was shocked but then I kissed him back. He broke the kiss.

"Sarah.. I like you.. Really much.. I can't hide it anymore.." He said and looked me in the eyes. I could'nt believe my ears.. Zayn likes me..

"I like you too.. More then a friend.." I said and a huge smile spread on his face. I smiled.

"Well then.. Be my girlfriend..?" Zayn said and smiled. I nodded and giggled. We hugged and he kissed me one more time before I went into my house.

Claras POV:

I woke up in Nialls bed and I looked on the watch. I've slept for maybe two hours.. The clock was stil not that much. I sat up and looked around. Niall was'nt here. I walked out of his bedroom and Niall was laying on his sofa and watched tv.

"Hi Niall.." I said and yawned.

"Hi love, slept well..?" He said and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for falling asleep everywhere.." I said and itched my head.

"No it's okay!" Niall said and smiled. I layed down beside him on the sofa and we cuddled up. He played with my hair and we watched tv. I love Niall.. I love being with Niall.. Even though we have'nt been together for that long but I've seriusly forgot how it was not knowing him..

I smiled and kissed him.